+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

Saketsri

Jun 30, 2018
Yes
did you also send the embassy your unconditional offer letter (received after sending the degree/final transcript to university)? You should also search this forum regarding study visa permit application with conditional offer letter. Their timeline may not be same as with unconditional ones.[/QUO

Actually, I had a talk with admission advisor to the University, they told me that I will not face any issue with study permit I will get study permit with conditional offer.

However, if it may be denied due to that conditional offer letter then they will issue me unconditional one.

I have sent my provisional degree to embassy via email but there is no update as it's been more than 50 days of applying.

Status is like they are reviewing my eligibility

Also medical has been passed

Saketsri

Jun 30, 2018
Actually, I had a talk with admission advisor to the University, they told me that I will not face any issue with study permit I will get study permit with conditional offer.

However, if it may be denied due to that conditional offer letter then they will issue me unconditional one.

I have sent my provisional degree to embassy via email but there is no update as it's been more than 50 days of applying.

Saketsri

Jun 30, 2018
did you also send the embassy your unconditional offer letter (received after sending the degree/final transcript to university)? You should also search this forum regarding study visa permit application with conditional offer letter. Their timeline may not be same as with unconditional ones.

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018

When did your medical got updated? One of my friend got the visa approved 25 days after medical update status, online (university category).
Your profile is strong, so I don't see any reason to have your visa rejected. You just have to wait.

Saketsri

Jun 30, 2018
When did your medical got updated? One of my friend got the visa approved 25 days after medical update status, online (university category).
Your profile is strong, so I don't see any reason to have your visa rejected. You just have to wait.

I think it's been updated in June 1, as I have received acknowledgement email from them that they received my application.

However,

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
My application status is the same since 2 week...hope to receive an reply soon..how many days does it take to hear from them after the medicals is clear as I received my acknowledgement on 10th July and medicals cleared on 3rd July...btw I applied from Blore vfs on 12 June and it's been 37 days now....