+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Delay May 2018 Intake

Saketsri

Jun 30, 2018
Hello,

Could anyone plz help, me on the exact same situation applied under SPP online on 30th May and there was an update about the medical being passed and no additional doc required on 11th June and also received 2 emails after that stating ur application is processed normally thanks for ur patience

But not yet approve is it a good thing, I am really getting worried , plz do reply friends
dude, i am facing the same problem please ping me on whatsapp 9520819115. and lets discuss the issue

Saketsri

Jun 30, 2018
I am Saket From New Delhi, I have got acceptance for Ms in Petroleum Engineering at University of Calgary for the September - 2018 intake with full funding 26000$/year which may cover all my living and study expenses.

I received conditional offer because I was in final semester when I applied. Thus, I received a conditional one. I have applied for study permit on 18th may, 2018 with that conditional letter supporting with letter of explanation that I will receive my degree certificate in July end.

My profile is like

B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering (CGPA 8.12)

5 SCI research publication in core petroleum journal and 1 patent in under processing.

I have received two times student acknowledgement letter from embassy on 1st June stating that they received my application and it's under processing. Again on 15th June I received another one stating that it is proceeding with normal processing.

Again on 21st June, I received another letter that it may not affected with SDS it is processing normally.

And for the updated information such delay I thought they are taking time because I have not submitted my degree. Thus, fortunately I requested my current University they have given me provisional degree and final transcript. I have mailed it to embassy suddenly after receiving it from University.

It's been more than 50 days I have not heard anything updates regarding my application from embassy. Even, those who applied with me or 10 days before me they have received their study permit.

Please help me and guide me for the same. Your help and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I am Saket From New Delhi, I have got acceptance for Ms in Petroleum Engineering at University of Calgary for the September - 2018 intake with full funding 26000$/year which may cover all my living and study expenses.

I received conditional offer because I was in final semester when I applied. Thus, I received a conditional one. I have applied for study permit on 18th may, 2018 with that conditional letter supporting with letter of explanation that I will receive my degree certificate in July end.

My profile is like

B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering (CGPA 8.12)

5 SCI research publication in core petroleum journal and 1 patent in under processing.

I have received two times student acknowledgement letter from embassy on 1st June stating that they received my application and it's under processing. Again on 15th June I received another one stating that it is proceeding with normal processing.

Again on 21st June, I received another letter that it may not affected with SDS it is processing normally.

And for the updated information such delay I thought they are taking time because I have not submitted my degree. Thus, fortunately I requested my current University they have given me provisional degree and final transcript. I have mailed it to embassy suddenly after receiving it from University.

It's been more than 50 days I have not heard anything updates regarding my application from embassy. Even, those who applied with me or 10 days before me they have received their study permit.

Please help me and guide me for the same. Your help and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
did you also send the embassy your unconditional offer letter (received after sending the degree/final transcript to university)? You should also search this forum regarding study visa permit application with conditional offer letter. Their timeline may not be same as with unconditional ones.