+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa chances aftr refusal

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I got refused once before applying again and getting accepted. It's possible as long as you, yourself are convinced that your papers proving funds and reason is good enough.

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
My course was: Bachelor Of Applied Petroleum Technology - Jan 2020

Please find the justification below:

To,

The Canadian Embassy,

New Delhi, India.

Subject: Re-application for Canada Student visa

Respected Visa Officer,

I, Shlok Prashantbhai Wadhwana, would like to make a re-application for the Canada student visa as I wish to pursue my specialized studies from the reputed institute of your country.

I firmly believe that one stands nowhere without education. As per my perception educations plays a significant role to make us a global citizen, by means of which we can develop our character and sharpen our intellect.

• I completed my 10th Grade with 71.20%.

• I appeared for 12th grade examinations and secured 70.10%.
I pursued my Bachelors in Mechanical engineering. During My graduate studies I gained thorough knowledge of various disciplines of Mechanical Engineering that includes Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Internal Combustion Engine, Industrial Engineering, Oil Hydraulics & Pneumatics, and Renewable Energy Engineering. These subjects are the foundation of Mechanical Engineering and co-relate to the oil and gas industry. Adherence towards my academics led me to clear my bachelors with 7.29 CGPA. In addition to this I have scored Overall 7 Bands in IELTS (Listening: 7.5, Reading; 7.5, Writing: 6, Speaking: 6.5).

Now, I want to expand my knowledge and gain specialization in the field of petroleum engineering, Therefore, I applied for the Bachelors Of Applied Technology- Petroleum Technology at Southern Alberta Institute Of Technology for January 2020 Intake and received acceptance for the same.

Here I would like to bring your kind attention to that I started the process of Canada study permit. However, I received the refusal for my first application from the Canada high commission on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of IRPP, based on your purpose of your visit.

Justification

Here, I would like to explain myself with the intentions of visiting Canada or rather I would say my Purpose Of Visit is to primarily educate myself with the Canadian Degree and gain educational experience, as Canadian education system pioneers in providing excellent educational training and a globally recognized degree.

I have a well established family in India. I am the only child of my parents and we live together at our family home. My father is working at Chinubhai Kalidas & Brothers, while my mother is beautician and runs a small business. Currently they are sponsoring my higher education and expect me to return to them, after accomplishment of my studies from Canada. Being the only child, I understand very well that in the upcoming few years they would need my support physically as well as emotionally. My parents have made their life investments in India and their presence is very significant for me. I have very strong ties with my family and my country and there rises no question of abandoning any of them.

Being the country of immigrants, it is reckoned as peaceful and safe place for international students. (UN) In addition to that, safety is a big concern for international students. In this concern, Canada is one of the safest places to study in which crime rates and cases of racial discrimination are remarkably low. Statistics by Numbeo reveal that Canada's safety index (62.42) is significantly higher than the safety index of other popular overseas education destinations.Canadian culture possesses incredible diversity and vibrancy. As a result of which, different perspectives are respected and students are blessed with an opportunity to explore, interact and exchange culture and traditions. Thus, exposure to a multicultural society and diverse culture will mould me into an unprecedented personality.Along with education, Canadian lifestyle thrives with distinguished experiences and provides high standard of living.

On the basis of my qualifications and IELTS score, I have been accepted in a designated learning institute. I am very keen to pursue my studies in Canada, particularly in Southern Alberta institute of technology, Alberta, because this highly reputed institute provides a globally applied course in petroleum technology, which is ideal for my academic aspects. As such kind of degree is currently not available in my home country India. As well as the techniques of learning, academic resources, advanced technology and vocational training, which would apparently provide me with in-depth knowledge. Furthermore, the course requires 800hrs of working experience for completion of my course, enhancing my practical skills and field knowledge. I feel that, combined benefits of my elaborative background in mechanical engineering and the applied degree in petroleum technology would flourish me to grab a potential opportunities waiting for me in India.

Upon completion of my program in Canada, I wish to return to my family in my home country and pursue a career as an Exploration & Drilling Engineer. India, being a developing country offers ample of opportunities in the oil & petroleum sector. The nation possesses about 42% of the resourceful land to be explored for the crude oil. According to Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC), India produces a little under a quarter of its crude oil demand. Currently, India Imports 82% of its oil needs, but the present government aims to bring that down to 67% by 2022 by replacing it with local exploration, renewable energy and indigenous ethanol fuel. This initiative has opened the doors of opportunities for the professionals.

In India, oil is found majorly in Assam, Gujarat, Mumbai High and in the river basins of Godavari & Krishna. Fortunately I reside in Gujarat state, which is considered one of the key provinces in oil & gas industry. The Jamnagar Refinery owned by Reliance industries in Jamnagar, Gujarat, is currently the largest Oil Refinery in the World. Along with it, other gigantic companies of same sector including Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, ESSAR Power India LTD, Castoroil India LTD, GAIL India LTD, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Oil India Limited (OIL) are located in Gujarat. Few of them have established their major units in my city, Vadodara. My grandfather used to work for Indian Petro-Chemical Limited (NOW Reliance Industries LTD), which is situated very near to our house. From very young age I was very curious about his work as a petrochemical engineer, which developed my interest towards this field. Considering these facts and trends it is quite obvious that I would be having a financially rewarding as well as professionally satisfying career. Additionally, I would also have the social and emotional benefits of staying with my parents who are well settled in India.

Thus, dear sir/madam, I kindly request you to process my Canada student visa application as soon as possible and grant me with an opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of Petroleum Technology, from this honorable country and fulfill my dream. I would be happy to share with you any further details or documents at any point of time, if required.

In case of any quires, feel free to contact me on my ***email & contact no***

Hope this helps.
According to the reason per your refusal : "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of IRPP, based on your purpose of your visit." Your purpose and chosen program is not convincing and seems not to satisfy VO. The Immigration staffs are train and have knowledge of social and economic situation of your country. You need to consider your age and align your propose level of program to show progression and relevance. Why aren't you considering a Master or PGD? Also you have to be careful in writing your SOP. Immigration are not convince with the general statement that Canada education is famous. You have to be specific and justify need to pursue your study in Canada. In my opinion, it is even better to talk about your future plan after the program. For example, to have short Canadian experience after graduation. Since dual intent will not be used as a ground to refuse you.

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
My course was: Bachelor Of Applied Petroleum Technology - Jan 2020

Please find the justification below:

To,

The Canadian Embassy,

New Delhi, India.

Subject: Re-application for Canada Student visa

Respected Visa Officer,

I, Shlok Prashantbhai Wadhwana, would like to make a re-application for the Canada student visa as I wish to pursue my specialized studies from the reputed institute of your country.

I firmly believe that one stands nowhere without education. As per my perception educations plays a significant role to make us a global citizen, by means of which we can develop our character and sharpen our intellect.

• I completed my 10th Grade with 71.20%.

• I appeared for 12th grade examinations and secured 70.10%.
I pursued my Bachelors in Mechanical engineering. During My graduate studies I gained thorough knowledge of various disciplines of Mechanical Engineering that includes Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Internal Combustion Engine, Industrial Engineering, Oil Hydraulics & Pneumatics, and Renewable Energy Engineering. These subjects are the foundation of Mechanical Engineering and co-relate to the oil and gas industry. Adherence towards my academics led me to clear my bachelors with 7.29 CGPA. In addition to this I have scored Overall 7 Bands in IELTS (Listening: 7.5, Reading; 7.5, Writing: 6, Speaking: 6.5).

Now, I want to expand my knowledge and gain specialization in the field of petroleum engineering, Therefore, I applied for the Bachelors Of Applied Technology- Petroleum Technology at Southern Alberta Institute Of Technology for January 2020 Intake and received acceptance for the same.

Here I would like to bring your kind attention to that I started the process of Canada study permit. However, I received the refusal for my first application from the Canada high commission on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of IRPP, based on your purpose of your visit.

Justification

Here, I would like to explain myself with the intentions of visiting Canada or rather I would say my Purpose Of Visit is to primarily educate myself with the Canadian Degree and gain educational experience, as Canadian education system pioneers in providing excellent educational training and a globally recognized degree.

I have a well established family in India. I am the only child of my parents and we live together at our family home. My father is working at Chinubhai Kalidas & Brothers, while my mother is beautician and runs a small business. Currently they are sponsoring my higher education and expect me to return to them, after accomplishment of my studies from Canada. Being the only child, I understand very well that in the upcoming few years they would need my support physically as well as emotionally. My parents have made their life investments in India and their presence is very significant for me. I have very strong ties with my family and my country and there rises no question of abandoning any of them.

Being the country of immigrants, it is reckoned as peaceful and safe place for international students. (UN) In addition to that, safety is a big concern for international students. In this concern, Canada is one of the safest places to study in which crime rates and cases of racial discrimination are remarkably low. Statistics by Numbeo reveal that Canada's safety index (62.42) is significantly higher than the safety index of other popular overseas education destinations.Canadian culture possesses incredible diversity and vibrancy. As a result of which, different perspectives are respected and students are blessed with an opportunity to explore, interact and exchange culture and traditions. Thus, exposure to a multicultural society and diverse culture will mould me into an unprecedented personality.Along with education, Canadian lifestyle thrives with distinguished experiences and provides high standard of living.

On the basis of my qualifications and IELTS score, I have been accepted in a designated learning institute. I am very keen to pursue my studies in Canada, particularly in Southern Alberta institute of technology, Alberta, because this highly reputed institute provides a globally applied course in petroleum technology, which is ideal for my academic aspects. As such kind of degree is currently not available in my home country India. As well as the techniques of learning, academic resources, advanced technology and vocational training, which would apparently provide me with in-depth knowledge. Furthermore, the course requires 800hrs of working experience for completion of my course, enhancing my practical skills and field knowledge. I feel that, combined benefits of my elaborative background in mechanical engineering and the applied degree in petroleum technology would flourish me to grab a potential opportunities waiting for me in India.

Upon completion of my program in Canada, I wish to return to my family in my home country and pursue a career as an Exploration & Drilling Engineer. India, being a developing country offers ample of opportunities in the oil & petroleum sector. The nation possesses about 42% of the resourceful land to be explored for the crude oil. According to Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC), India produces a little under a quarter of its crude oil demand. Currently, India Imports 82% of its oil needs, but the present government aims to bring that down to 67% by 2022 by replacing it with local exploration, renewable energy and indigenous ethanol fuel. This initiative has opened the doors of opportunities for the professionals.

In India, oil is found majorly in Assam, Gujarat, Mumbai High and in the river basins of Godavari & Krishna. Fortunately I reside in Gujarat state, which is considered one of the key provinces in oil & gas industry. The Jamnagar Refinery owned by Reliance industries in Jamnagar, Gujarat, is currently the largest Oil Refinery in the World. Along with it, other gigantic companies of same sector including Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, ESSAR Power India LTD, Castoroil India LTD, GAIL India LTD, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Oil India Limited (OIL) are located in Gujarat. Few of them have established their major units in my city, Vadodara. My grandfather used to work for Indian Petro-Chemical Limited (NOW Reliance Industries LTD), which is situated very near to our house. From very young age I was very curious about his work as a petrochemical engineer, which developed my interest towards this field. Considering these facts and trends it is quite obvious that I would be having a financially rewarding as well as professionally satisfying career. Additionally, I would also have the social and emotional benefits of staying with my parents who are well settled in India.

Thus, dear sir/madam, I kindly request you to process my Canada student visa application as soon as possible and grant me with an opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of Petroleum Technology, from this honorable country and fulfill my dream. I would be happy to share with you any further details or documents at any point of time, if required.

In case of any quires, feel free to contact me on my ***email & contact no***

Hope this helps.
you should apply for masters in mechanical engineering not in a bachelors course as you have already finished your bachelors degree.

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
REFUSED MAINLY ON THE BASIS OF LOW ACADEMIC SCORES: {GCMS Report: Not likely studies given such a weak academic background. App is an unlikely candidate for foreign studies} 10th76%,12th70%,B.com 59%(4 backlogs cleared in the next chance}

3 student visa refusals for Canada student visa

1. First,2017 Nov refused.
Visa officer's remarks: Rejection reasons.
( ● Considering previous academic performance, the applicant's language ability in specific bands, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking in to account factors such as , personal, establishment and ties to home country, on balance Iam not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay. So refused.)

My profile during first visa filing :
10th 76%, 12thCommerce70%,
(Bachelor Of Commerce (Travel&Tourism) 2013-16 'D' grade 59.48%(4back logs)
IELTS :5.5,6,6,6 (ovrall 6)

Applied for(IBM) International Business Management in Flemming College,Ontario.CA
(Graduate 1 year Diploma).
Got refused !

2. Second attempt: , Improved my IELTS score with overall 6 (6.5,6,6,6) no bands less than 6.

Applied in Nova Scotia CA ,CBU for 2year course (ug level) Diploma in Public Administration and Management

refusal reason ;
(●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: )
GCMS Report; App has weak academic background and low IELTS results. Not likely studies given such a weak academic background. App is an unlikely candidate for foreign studies. I am not satisfied on balance that the applicant is a bona fide intending student.

3. Refilled with same docs.
Again rejected for the third time . Reasons ; (I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection....Based on your purpose of your visit.)
●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.)
GCMS Report, PA has weak academic background , evidence of relatively weak language proficiency provided. App is an unlikely candidate for foreign studies. Not a logical progression of studies given such a weak academic background .

# Now I have improved my IELTS scores to 6.5 ( L 7.0 ,R 7.0, S 6.5, W 6.0 ) and looking to apply for a PG program. Could I get Visa for the fourth time?

Sandy6280

Mar 3, 2020
i applied on 12th november 2018 sds online. i also got refused with the same reason on 3 rd december. i reapplied online on 6 th december 2018. just waiting
i got my refusal letter today with the first reason of not returning back to india based on the purpose of visit 2nd one is not returning back to india with the purpose of personal assests nd financial status .

Raghav0540

Mar 2, 2020
Got refusal on 18 Feb . Refusal reason purpose of visit ...... Tensed .. reapplied by adding reconsideration letter . By giving explanation about purpose of visit .. reapplied on 26 Feb . .. 6.5 not less than 6 ... 10 __86% . 12 ---- 76% btech civil ----66% ... And course choosed .. construction project management . Graduate certificate ... Plz help me .. how many chances of my visa approval ... .. call me help me

Raghav0540

Mar 2, 2020
My course is related to pervious study ... I done my bachelor's in civil engineering . Now I opted construction project management .. plz help .. any chances

Raghav0540

Mar 2, 2020
I just added my reconsideration letter by explaining my purpose of visit .. .. is my profile is strong or not. How many chances of getting my visa approval

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I just added my reconsideration letter by explaining my purpose of visit .. .. is my profile is strong or not. How many chances of getting my visa approval
We can't guess what your chances are. It really depends on your SOP (letter). If you chose the same course and that was the issue, you may not get the desired result. Did you put an SOP in your original application?