+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa chances aftr refusal

Amritpal46

Apr 6, 2020
Same issue was happen with me i ordered caips notes from this website https://applycaipsnotes.ca/
and got to know that i have chosen wrong course but i have done B.sc and i chosen Project management and strategic leadership and it looks relevant to my previous studies.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Same issue was happen with me i ordered caips notes from this website https://applycaipsnotes.ca/
and got to know that i have chosen wrong course but i have done B.sc and i chosen Project management and strategic leadership and it looks relevant to my previous studies.
Apply with different course, let us now if you need any assistance, we represent over 80 colleges in Canada. We can help you with the admission and with the Visa application. We are ICCRC licensed consultants.

Chethan A

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Vedant
I have GCMS report for first refusal which I got after I applied my 2nd application. But i covered all points in SOP which were given in GCMS.
The visa officer remarks were vague and i feel they did not even read my full file before making decision because some reasons were irrelevant.
i have applied for 2nd GCMS report on 16th Aug.
Hi brother, could you please share your GCMS notes. Even I am refused on same ground, but short of time to get GCMS notes.

This would be a great help, thank you.

Sweety. 09

Jul 4, 2020
Hello As i got admission in cegep Quebec for fall intake i have done with all the payments only visa filing is left over but the thing is i have ielts overall band 6.5 and in one band 5.5 so wt would be visa success rate.can anyone suggest me

Karan_14

Jul 20, 2020
What are the chances to get a study visa if a tourist visa has been rejected once? I mean does a “tourist visa” rejection has an effect on a “student visa”?

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys i got my refusal today what should i do
I do have gap years for 3years what should my next step be please help.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey guys i got my refusal today what should i do
I do have gap years for 3years what should my next step be please help.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

This is what i got
Sorry to hear about the visa refusal

After being refused a visa, the most common mistake applicants make is to re-apply without fully understanding the reasons why they were refused in the first place. Refusal letters from IRCC are generic form letters, they only provide general reasons for the refusal and lack any substantive details.

If you have received a generic refusal letter and do not understand the specific concerns of the visa officer, it may be worthwhile to delay any further application until you can learn more so that your next application can address the visa officers' concerns.

To fully understand the reasoning behind a refusal, it is advisable to obtain the notes of the officer who refused your application. That way you will have access to the detailed reasons for the refusal and can address the visa officers' concerns in a subsequent application.

These electronic notes can be accessed by requesting the Global Case Management System or “GCMS” notes in your file. When officers enter these notes in the GCMS system they cannot be altered later and they provide the most insight into what the officer was thinking when refusing the application.

You can see a sample GCMS file here and the most important and interesting part of the file is usually at the very end in the Notes section. It is here that the immigration officers' observations and reasoning for decisions made are noted. Such notes are easy to understand and you don’t need to pay someone to help you understand your GCMS notes.

You can request your Gcms Notes here

nishantkumar230996

Aug 26, 2020
Sorry to hear about the visa refusal

After being refused a visa, the most common mistake applicants make is to re-apply without fully understanding the reasons why they were refused in the first place. Refusal letters from IRCC are generic form letters, they only provide general reasons for the refusal and lack any substantive details.

If you have received a generic refusal letter and do not understand the specific concerns of the visa officer, it may be worthwhile to delay any further application until you can learn more so that your next application can address the visa officers' concerns.

To fully understand the reasoning behind a refusal, it is advisable to obtain the notes of the officer who refused your application. That way you will have access to the detailed reasons for the refusal and can address the visa officers' concerns in a subsequent application.

These electronic notes can be accessed by requesting the Global Case Management System or “GCMS” notes in your file. When officers enter these notes in the GCMS system they cannot be altered later and they provide the most insight into what the officer was thinking when refusing the application.

You can see a sample GCMS file here and the most important and interesting part of the file is usually at the very end in the Notes section. It is here that the immigration officers' observations and reasoning for decisions made are noted. Such notes are easy to understand and you don’t need to pay someone to help you understand your GCMS notes.

You can request your Gcms Notes here
And is it worth reapplying after study permit is refused?