+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa chances aftr refusal

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
My visa got rejected yesterday due to this reason
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
today
Hi, sorry for that. Even I got same refusal! What's your home country? What's the course u opted for and what's your education BG?

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
May
I'm from India..I applied for pgd in public relations and i have masters in literature and 4 years teaching experience.today i reapplied..I'm looking for jan intake
May I know in what way Public relations and Literature are linked?

Prabh_bhullar

Dec 9, 2019
Hello everyone
I got refused my student visa for sept 2019 intake from CNC Prince George with program PG in toursim and hotel mgt ( 2 years ) my academics are quite okay with 70% in graduation BBA and then I did PG in international hospitality mgt in 2017 and went to USA on J1 visa for one year, I also have TRV ( Toursit visa ) for Canada till 2027 . My ielts is overall 7 , Listening 7.5 , Speaking 7.5 , Writing 6.5 and reading 5.5
My application is refused on 19th July with reasons :
1 English language ability
2 Not satisfied to come back after studies .
Now I am reapplying with UCW Vancouver for Jan 2020 intake for MBA program
I have GIC already submitted and paying one year tution fee
What are the chances of getting visa this time ???

Genuine advice are more than welcomed !!!
Thanks
did u get ur visa?

Garry88889

Dec 13, 2019
You can still try your luck. As online applications are very unpredictable. Last day to apply for Visa is 30 November. So, you can still try and as I said online application is unpredictable so you can get decision early also.

Hope for the best.
Hello I got Refusal Online On 4th December My Agent Reapplied Again on 10th December And U are saying that 30 November is last date plz reply

Dmucuanha

Dec 16, 2019
Hello Folks !

Need help ! I wrote the LoE attached below and I would like to hear your insights.

Subject: Letter of Explanation (LoE)

XXXX, March 20th, 2019

Dear Officer,

I am writing you this letter to explain some points that might have caught your attention when considering the attached documents relating to application of my study permit to Canada.

My name is XXXXX. I am a XXXXX employee with 11 years of experience in the area of Petroleum Geology and Petrophysics. I joined XB in Luanda, Angola in 2008, after receiving a bachelor’s degree in Geology from Agostinho Neto University.

After a couple of years working, I spent two years in USA for Technical OC program, which involved training with mentoring and classes. In 2015, I graduated from the program with A+ and returned to Luanda, Angola where I currently work as Petrophysics for reservoir management department. Petrophysics is one the core subdiscipline of the reservoir characterization, and it integrates knowledges of petroleum geology, petroleum engineering, production engineering, drilling and geophysicist.

My current petrophysical role as follows: a) To provide Petrophysical support to ongoing Drilling and Completion operations in XXXXX and multiple XXXXX Exploration areas (i.e. Area B, Block 34); b) To provide a robust petrophysical evaluation to support Reservoir Modeling efforts for XXXX Brown fields; c) To provide Petrophysical support to Exploration Review Teams.

I understand that some of the biggest problems that XXXX has in developing oil and gas in my country are understanding rock quality, fluid properties, data integration, heterogeneity assessments and reservoir diagnostics. Therefore, in 2016 I started thinking about pursuing a master’s degree in a higher rank University with petroleum geoscience program with goal to increase my level of competency and technical preparation in Petrophysics and other Geoscience fields, and ultimately, to enrich the Petroleum Geology community in Angola after graduate from the program.

I was recommended the University of XXXX by my former manager and mentor here in XXXX called XX who did his PhD in geophysics at the XXXX rsity.

I applied for the master’s degree in XXXXXXX at Earth and Atmospheric Department at the University of Xand I was accepted for the September XXXXX program.

There are several reasons to explain why I applied to the Integrated Petroleum Geoscience Program at the University of XXX.

• The University of XXXmes as one of the top University with excellent programs in Geoscience, and the only one in the world that offer the Integrated Petroleum Geoscience program.

• The Integrated Petroleum Geoscience Program is entirely applicable to my job as Petrophysicist and Geoscientist at Chevron.

• The program last only one (1) year, therefore was easier for my employer (XXXXX), to sponsor me for the program. So that, I won’t be away from work for long time due to very dynamic and busy nature of the xdrilling operation and reservoir characterization projects, the time for getting a higher education degree is very limited.

• XXXXX has office and operation petroleum fields in the province of Alberta, therefore will be convenient for me since I will be using XXXX data in my academic research. Certainly, having XXXXX facility nearby, represents a great benefit to easily accessing the data avoiding extra time looking for data.

• During my interaction with the director of the Program, Professor XXXXXXXX, I get to know that he has conducted extensive petroleum geology researches in west Africa particularly in Congo and Angola sedimentary basin. Moreover, Professor XXXXXX had worked in other Angolan projects, in conjunction with my former professor and adviser YYYYYYY, to support research initiative at the Geology Department of Agostinho Neto University where I graduated in 2008.

Ultimately, the master program will represent a “win to win” scenario for myself and for my company . It will provide me the higher education degree (personal benefit), and at the same time I get to solve XXXXX specific reservoir technical problem using Chevron dataset of core and logs as a requirement from the independent research course.

After graduate from the XXXXXX program, I expect to return to Angola, to continue work for XXXXX , and as one of the first Angolan to graduate at the University of Alberta, with higher education, I expect to stablish a bridge between XXXXX and the University of Alberta, as well as the bridge between the XXXX and my University where I intend to teach petroleum geoscience and petrophysics classes.

I am of course at your disposal to provide you with any additional information that you deem useful for the processing of my electronic application for study permit.

Thank you in advance for the time devoted to the treatment of my e-APR.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Did you re-apply? if not then apply for GCMS notes first and then re-apply. If you have anyone in Canada have them apply it for you otherwise go to imminotes.com and apply there.

M application also refused yesterday.i applied on 2 oct and got refused on 9th with same reason ..
. Not satisfied to come back after studies
Now i m planning to reapply after 4 days
I have no gic bt i had taken 20 lakh education loan from bank
Plz help how can i modify my sop with strong reasons that i e

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello,
Hope everyone is great.

Yesterday I got my 2nd refusal for Study Permit, on the grounds of :
  • Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.
Profile:
10th: 71%
12th: 69%
IELTS Score: 7 bands (no less than 6)
Bachelors: mechanical with 7.29 CGPA
Applieded College: SAIT, Alberta. Jan 2020 intake

First Refusal Reason:

Not satisfied that ull leave Canada after temporary stay, due to ur purpose of visit.

Applied again with strong JUSTIFICATION.

yet got this out come. Am really tensed. Don't know what to do. Can anyone Suggest anything?[/QUOTE

did you get it?

Yash7777

Oct 25, 2019
I’ve applied on 16th December after refusal which I got on 13th December, with new SOP and 2-3 more documents of property and sponsor of affidavit of my dad! My course starting date is 13th Jan, any chances of getting visa on time Sir/Mam ?

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I’ve applied on 16th December after refusal which I got on 13th December, with new SOP and 2-3 more documents of property and sponsor of affidavit of my dad! My course starting date is 13th Jan, any chances of getting visa on time Sir/Mam ?
Don't rely on chances. Canada Visa is a privilege not a Right. Do not play guessing game or rely on chances by adding few documents.
Simple theory - If the new documents that you have added overcome the concerns that Visa officer had during first application then you might be able to get a visa, but if these documents does not overcome the issues then it is not going to work.

Why did they refuse you first time? what was the reason?

Yash7777

Oct 25, 2019
I’d no backlogs, with 6.5 bands and no less than 6! My course selected was supply chain management related to my management degree of BBA and one year MBA! Still I got refusal, my each and every document was perfectly fine! So I applied again with some more documents expecting to get visa! What more I could have done?

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I’d no backlogs, with 6.5 bands and no less than 6! My course selected was supply chain management related to my management degree of BBA and one year MBA! Still I got refusal, my each and every document was perfectly fine! So I applied again with some more documents expecting to get visa! What more I could have done?
I hope you that you get your visa. Good Luck!

According to my experience with Canadian Immigration - I think the refusal was related to your course selection, even though it is related to your past field but you have to satisfy the Visa officer that this course will be beneficial for your career. Improved SOP can help.

Keep us updated with the result! Good Luck