+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa chances aftr refusal

Safaamed

Aug 21, 2019
let me tell in detail how i prepared my justification
first i only attached one document and that was my mother's GPF statement
and other than that i told that we had a property worth of 50 lakh and also mentioned that we have a well settled business here and all my family members also reside in the same country. so, that will be my purpose of return that i am well settled here and have no intention to stay there
Other than this to show our wealth i also stated that all the fess and GIC was fully paid and that too without loan and attached the reciepts
Hi, I saw that your second application was accepted, congrats. I just wanted to know if you waited to get an CAIPS to reapply or you just road at sop to clarify the reason why your first one was refused as I want to reapply ASAP but then the CAIPS takes minimum 4 weeks to get it.
Thank you

MoArusii

Jul 16, 2019
Same boat, I wasn’t expecting this answer so I’m kinda confused but since I already spend 30 thousand for the past 3 years, I’ll try to reapply and hopefully I get it to finish my last year and come back home with a degree. Anyway best of luck and hopefully we both get a happy ending.
Also thinking of getting the notes I don't have anyone from Canada that I know that can help me with the process

RanjeetSingh16

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone
I got refused my student visa for sept 2019 intake from CNC Prince George with program PG in toursim and hotel mgt ( 2 years ) my academics are quite okay with 70% in graduation BBA and then I did PG in international hospitality mgt in 2017 and went to USA on J1 visa for one year, I also have TRV ( Toursit visa ) for Canada till 2027 . My ielts is overall 7 , Listening 7.5 , Speaking 7.5 , Writing 6.5 and reading 5.5
My application is refused on 19th July with reasons :
1 English language ability
2 Not satisfied to come back after studies .
Now I am reapplying with UCW Vancouver for Jan 2020 intake for MBA program
I have GIC already submitted and paying one year tution fee
What are the chances of getting visa this time ???

Genuine advice are more than welcomed !!!
Thanks

Gaurav arora

Jul 5, 2019
M application also refused yesterday.i applied on 2 oct and got refused on 9th with same reason ..
. Not satisfied to come back after studies
Now i m planning to reapply after 4 days
I have no gic bt i had taken 20 lakh education loan from bank
Plz help how can i modify my sop with strong reasons that i e

Edidi234

Sep 5, 2019
Hey y'all just got a refusal this morning on the grounds that I won't return back to my country because of my family ties and I've cried my eyes out. I don't see why tho because I only have an uncle over there and the rest of my family is here. But I've decided to reapply and hopefully I'll get it this time .

Dalerbhullar30

Sep 4, 2019
Hi guys I got rejected reason purpose of visit I want reapply for January intake after rewrite ilets my ilets score overall 6/5.5 should I change college too or cdi collage better ??? Please give your opinions I’m so confused

Gaurav arora

Jul 5, 2019
Hey y'all just got a refusal this morning on the grounds that I won't return back to my country because of my family ties and I've cried my eyes out. I don't see why tho because I only have an uncle over there and the rest of my family is here. But I've decided to reapply and hopefully I'll get it this time .
Yes brother go for it....apply within week...nowadays they r giving refusal to everyone with same reason as u will not come back to india

Oct 7, 2019
today i got my refusal for canada study visa for jan 2019 intake . my profile is good with overall 7 bands not less than 6 nd 86 percent in non medical stream so my agent consulted me to apply online for the same intake again . so plzzz let me know about the chances of getting my visa
did u got your visa ???

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello,
Hope everyone is great.

Yesterday I got my 2nd refusal for Study Permit, on the grounds of :
  • Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.
Profile:
10th: 71%
12th: 69%
IELTS Score: 7 bands (no less than 6)
Bachelors: mechanical with 7.29 CGPA
Applieded College: SAIT, Alberta. Jan 2020 intake

First Refusal Reason:

Not satisfied that ull leave Canada after temporary stay, due to ur purpose of visit.

Applied again with strong JUSTIFICATION.

yet got this out come. Am really tensed. Don't know what to do. Can anyone Suggest anything?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You have to supply us with your full profile.
  • What course did you apply for
  • You say you applied again with strong justification. What was it?
  • In your SOP did you mention why this course would help you get a job back in your home country?

Shlokwow

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
You have to supply us with your full profile.
  • What course did you apply for
  • You say you applied again with strong justification. What was it?
  • In your SOP did you mention why this course would help you get a job back in your home country?
My course was: Bachelor Of Applied Petroleum Technology - Jan 2020

Please find the justification below:

To,

The Canadian Embassy,

New Delhi, India.

Subject: Re-application for Canada Student visa

Respected Visa Officer,

I, Shlok Prashantbhai Wadhwana, would like to make a re-application for the Canada student visa as I wish to pursue my specialized studies from the reputed institute of your country.

I firmly believe that one stands nowhere without education. As per my perception educations plays a significant role to make us a global citizen, by means of which we can develop our character and sharpen our intellect.

• I completed my 10th Grade with 71.20%.

• I appeared for 12th grade examinations and secured 70.10%.
I pursued my Bachelors in Mechanical engineering. During My graduate studies I gained thorough knowledge of various disciplines of Mechanical Engineering that includes Engineering Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Internal Combustion Engine, Industrial Engineering, Oil Hydraulics & Pneumatics, and Renewable Energy Engineering. These subjects are the foundation of Mechanical Engineering and co-relate to the oil and gas industry. Adherence towards my academics led me to clear my bachelors with 7.29 CGPA. In addition to this I have scored Overall 7 Bands in IELTS (Listening: 7.5, Reading; 7.5, Writing: 6, Speaking: 6.5).

Now, I want to expand my knowledge and gain specialization in the field of petroleum engineering, Therefore, I applied for the Bachelors Of Applied Technology- Petroleum Technology at Southern Alberta Institute Of Technology for January 2020 Intake and received acceptance for the same.

Here I would like to bring your kind attention to that I started the process of Canada study permit. However, I received the refusal for my first application from the Canada high commission on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of IRPP, based on your purpose of your visit.

Justification

Here, I would like to explain myself with the intentions of visiting Canada or rather I would say my Purpose Of Visit is to primarily educate myself with the Canadian Degree and gain educational experience, as Canadian education system pioneers in providing excellent educational training and a globally recognized degree.

I have a well established family in India. I am the only child of my parents and we live together at our family home. My father is working at Chinubhai Kalidas & Brothers, while my mother is beautician and runs a small business. Currently they are sponsoring my higher education and expect me to return to them, after accomplishment of my studies from Canada. Being the only child, I understand very well that in the upcoming few years they would need my support physically as well as emotionally. My parents have made their life investments in India and their presence is very significant for me. I have very strong ties with my family and my country and there rises no question of abandoning any of them.

Being the country of immigrants, it is reckoned as peaceful and safe place for international students. (UN) In addition to that, safety is a big concern for international students. In this concern, Canada is one of the safest places to study in which crime rates and cases of racial discrimination are remarkably low. Statistics by Numbeo reveal that Canada's safety index (62.42) is significantly higher than the safety index of other popular overseas education destinations.Canadian culture possesses incredible diversity and vibrancy. As a result of which, different perspectives are respected and students are blessed with an opportunity to explore, interact and exchange culture and traditions. Thus, exposure to a multicultural society and diverse culture will mould me into an unprecedented personality.Along with education, Canadian lifestyle thrives with distinguished experiences and provides high standard of living.

On the basis of my qualifications and IELTS score, I have been accepted in a designated learning institute. I am very keen to pursue my studies in Canada, particularly in Southern Alberta institute of technology, Alberta, because this highly reputed institute provides a globally applied course in petroleum technology, which is ideal for my academic aspects. As such kind of degree is currently not available in my home country India. As well as the techniques of learning, academic resources, advanced technology and vocational training, which would apparently provide me with in-depth knowledge. Furthermore, the course requires 800hrs of working experience for completion of my course, enhancing my practical skills and field knowledge. I feel that, combined benefits of my elaborative background in mechanical engineering and the applied degree in petroleum technology would flourish me to grab a potential opportunities waiting for me in India.

Upon completion of my program in Canada, I wish to return to my family in my home country and pursue a career as an Exploration & Drilling Engineer. India, being a developing country offers ample of opportunities in the oil & petroleum sector. The nation possesses about 42% of the resourceful land to be explored for the crude oil. According to Petroleum Planning & Analysis Cell (PPAC), India produces a little under a quarter of its crude oil demand. Currently, India Imports 82% of its oil needs, but the present government aims to bring that down to 67% by 2022 by replacing it with local exploration, renewable energy and indigenous ethanol fuel. This initiative has opened the doors of opportunities for the professionals.

In India, oil is found majorly in Assam, Gujarat, Mumbai High and in the river basins of Godavari & Krishna. Fortunately I reside in Gujarat state, which is considered one of the key provinces in oil & gas industry. The Jamnagar Refinery owned by Reliance industries in Jamnagar, Gujarat, is currently the largest Oil Refinery in the World. Along with it, other gigantic companies of same sector including Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, ESSAR Power India LTD, Castoroil India LTD, GAIL India LTD, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Oil India Limited (OIL) are located in Gujarat. Few of them have established their major units in my city, Vadodara. My grandfather used to work for Indian Petro-Chemical Limited (NOW Reliance Industries LTD), which is situated very near to our house. From very young age I was very curious about his work as a petrochemical engineer, which developed my interest towards this field. Considering these facts and trends it is quite obvious that I would be having a financially rewarding as well as professionally satisfying career. Additionally, I would also have the social and emotional benefits of staying with my parents who are well settled in India.

Thus, dear sir/madam, I kindly request you to process my Canada student visa application as soon as possible and grant me with an opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of Petroleum Technology, from this honorable country and fulfill my dream. I would be happy to share with you any further details or documents at any point of time, if required.

In case of any quires, feel free to contact me on my ***email & contact no***

Hope this helps.

Reactions: vaibhav7789

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
To be honest the SOP is rather long. It needs to be to the point. I think they are seeing that you already have a bachelors and wondering why you need another bachelors. The course needs to be an advancement in your education and career and I'm not sure it is. Just my opinion though.