study permit requirements,,, for Pakistani students,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
Thanks!

is a co-op a good option to pick or just apply as the ordinary/normal program?
not a big difference between if CO-OP is necessary for u to complete a particular program then u must apply CO-OP student permit, otherwise u dont need one,

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
not a big difference between if CO-OP is necessary for u to complete a particular program then u must apply CO-OP student permit, otherwise u dont need one,
Are the below important?Huh??

1 - Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
Income tax returns for the last one year. as i am jobless from the past 2 years had went to study in Melbourne but came down after completing one semester in bachelors then came down got married and applied for my husband but got refused went again but couldn't concentrate so came down last year. Also u know Aus they refuse once then its rare they change their minD so now want continue the bachelors in Canada but take my husband along.
2 - A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background.
3 - Police certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.
4 - Bank statement for the last one year (With bank logo on each page. We have a joint account its only 3 months old if we start our visa process and not much fund available its just our normal used account.
5 - Any unused property kept for selling to fund the applicant's education. Belongs to my aunt but i am nominated on a Rs 100 bond/stamp at the event of death... is it acceptable?
6 - My husband friend is a citizen in Canada what help we can take from him for the visa process?
7 - Can we arrange running finance?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
Are the below important?Huh??

1 - Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
Income tax returns for the last one year. as i am jobless from the past 2 years had went to study in Melbourne but came down after completing one semester in bachelors then came down got married and applied for my husband but got refused went again but couldn't concentrate so came down last year. Also u know Aus they refuse once then its rare they change their minD so now want continue the bachelors in Canada but take my husband along.
2 - A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background.
3 - Police certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.
4 - Bank statement for the last one year (With bank logo on each page. We have a joint account its only 3 months old if we start our visa process and not much fund available its just our normal used account.
5 - Any unused property kept for selling to fund the applicant's education. Belongs to my aunt but i am nominated on a Rs 100 bond/stamp at the event of death... is it acceptable?
6 - My husband friend is a citizen in Canada what help we can take from him for the visa process?
go back i already have replied to this

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
Can you please copy paste it here am got confused.
ur sponsor needs to show these documents not you, Income tax returns are not very important ur good without them too,,,
Yup its important its a two page introduction of urs so u better add it
yup very important if u dont add it they will ask for it no matter what
yup 4 months will do the job money u require should be in this account
nope what if u die before ur aunt(dont get offended please).. if she can give u attorney that will do the job..
not at all only he can give u residence, in this case he will required to add his citizen proof and income proof,
Not sure about it, who is ur sponsor, running finance from Pakistan is very rare but its allowed,

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
ur sponsor needs to show these documents not you, Income tax returns are not very important ur good without them too,,,
Yup its important its a two page introduction of urs so u better add it
yup very important if u dont add it they will ask for it no matter what
yup 4 months will do the job money u require should be in this account
nope what if u die before ur aunt(dont get offended please).. if she can give u attorney that will do the job..
not at all only he can give u residence, in this case he will required to add his citizen proof and income proof,
Not sure about it, who is ur sponsor, running finance from Pakistan is very rare but its allowed,
That means point 1 is not important as i don't have any sponsor?

Plz explain what to do about point 5... my aunt should do what about it the property i am next of kin?

In the form address section can be used of person in point 6? still he need to show as you told?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Yes. Whatever you can get. Also, you will need a SOP explaining what you have been doing fot two years.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Three months is enough.
5.No. It does not belong to you. Sell it if you can, then show the money.
6. No. It could make things worse.
7. What does it mean?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
That means point 1 is not important as i don't have any sponsor?

Plz explain what to do about point 5... my aunt should do what about it the property i am next of kin?

In the form address section can be used of person in point 6? still he need to show as you told?
how come u dont have any sponsor that is not possible who is giving u money even if u guys r sponsoring ur self u must add a affidavit stating u are able to support ur self and this is my bank account number blah blah if u want i can send u a model,

u can ask ur aunt to give u attorny go to any lawyer they know the stuff, and once u get the attorny then get the evaluation certificate add attorney papers and evaluation cert with ur application ok, attorney means u have the power now,

sorry actually he cant give u guys residence he is just friend, u guys have to show money for residence, and I am not sure which form u talking i dont remember any form asking for where u gonna live

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Regina said:
It quite dangerous to show "a friend" to VO. They will think that the applicants have some ties in Canada who, in worst case scenario for VO, will help them to stay in Canada even illegaly.
yeah totally agree when i as replying second time i realized that thats what i said he cant give u residence, my bad

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
how come u dont have any sponsor that is not possible who is giving u money even if u guys r sponsoring ur self u must add a affidavit stating u are able to support ur self and this is my bank account number blah blah if u want i can send u a model,

u can ask ur aunt to give u attorny go to any lawyer they know the stuff, and once u get the attorny then get the evaluation certificate add attorney papers and evaluation cert with ur application ok, attorney means u have the power now,

sorry actually he cant give u guys residence he is just friend, u guys have to show money for residence, and I am not sure which form u talking i dont remember any form asking for where u gonna live
sure send me a model to: triplej66@hotmail.com

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bruce9078 said:
sure send me a model to: triplej66 @ hotmail.com
no need for email address lol!!!

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
I, xxxxxxxxxxx S/O xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muslim ,Adult, Resident of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, holding CNIC No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under :-
1) That I am the deponent of this Affidavit and fully conversant with the facts mention herein
2) That I am (Sponsor occupation)
3) That I am father(if sponsor is other than father write his relation to u) of xxxxxxxxx, Holding CNIC No.xxxxxxxx, and residing at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
4) That I have already paid this first year fee (if u have paid first semester fee write accordingly) CAD xxxxxxxxxx (IN words).
5) That during his stay in Canada, I will bear all his travelling, tuition fee,boarding and lodging and other allied expenses.
6) That I am giving my bank statement bearing A/C No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxx Bank, (bank address) to prove my worth and ability to support to my said SON.(write accordingly with sponsor is not father).
7) I assure you that he will abide by all the rules and regulations of Canadian Government during his stay in Canada.
8) That after completion of his studies he will definitely return back to Pakisan.
That whatever has been stated above is true and correct to best of my knowledge and belief.
City Dated:-
DEPONENT:(signature) (Name)

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bruce9078 said:
sure send me a model to: triplej66 @ hotmail.com
sharjeel91 said:
no need for email address lol!!!

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
I, xxxxxxxxxxx S/O xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muslim ,Adult, Resident of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, holding CNIC No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under :-
1) That I am the deponent of this Affidavit and fully conversant with the facts mention herein
2) That I am (Sponsor occupation)
3) That I am father(if sponsor is other than father write his relation to u) of xxxxxxxxx, Holding CNIC No.xxxxxxxx, and residing at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
4) That I have already paid this first year fee (if u have paid first semester fee write accordingly) CAD xxxxxxxxxx (IN words).
5) That during his stay in Canada, I will bear all his travelling, tuition fee,boarding and lodging and other allied expenses.
6) That I am giving my bank statement bearing A/C No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxx Bank, (bank address) to prove my worth and ability to support to my said SON.(write accordingly with sponsor is not father).
7) I assure you that he will abide by all the rules and regulations of Canadian Government during his stay in Canada.
8) That after completion of his studies he will definitely return back to Pakisan.
That whatever has been stated above is true and correct to best of my knowledge and belief.
City Dated:-
DEPONENT:(signature) (Name)
As my husband will also apply. do we need to make a combine SOP?

bruce9078

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
the guy has given u answers pretty well, I want to know whos gonna be ur sponsor??
we have no sponsor... my wife will study and i'll work. we will do running finance.... the bank account should be on both of us name or separate?

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and i'll work.
No guarantee. And you cannot say that to VO. You have to have money enough and IF 9a big if) you get a job it will be a bonus.

we will do running finance....
Prove to VO that the source is reliable.

the bank account should be on both of us name or separate?
If separate you have to write an affidavit that you will pay for tuition and living expenses.