+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit requirements,,, for Pakistani students,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
but i,ve heard that ielts is not required by CHC..ielts is the requirement of the admission by the college/university....one has to submit ielts and gmat scores to visa officer if there is a condition in his offer letter...is that true??

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
but i,ve heard that ielts is not required by CHC..ielts is the requirement of the admission by the college/university....one has to submit ielts and gmat scores to visa officer if there is a condition in his offer letter...is that true??
One must not submit conditional offer letter ,, I have seen many cases being rejected because of limited language ability,, so its a plus point to submit ur IELTS score,, when u go to VAC they will give u checklist,, there is mentioned clearly ielts is highly recommended ,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
One must not submit conditional offer letter ,, I have seen many cases being rejected because of limited language ability,, so its a plus point to submit ur IELTS score,, when u go to VAC they will give u checklist,, there is mentioned clearly ielts is highly recommended ,,
bro my IELTS is going to expire in April..if i apply by the start of feb, my IELTS will be acceptable or not?? as CHC takes 4 to 8 weeks to issue visa, my ielts will be valid till that time...

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
bro my IELTS is going to expire in April..if i apply by the start of feb, my IELTS will be acceptable or not?? as CHC takes 4 to 8 weeks to issue visa, my ielts will be valid till that time...
Yup accept hojae ga,, don't worry,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
Yup accept hojae ga,, don't worry,,
you mean to say visa officer ko receive hone tak agar ielts ki validity hai to accept ho jaega chahe 1 month k lye hi kyun na valid ho..am i right??

like my ielts is going to expire in april start...visa officer receive my docs by the start of feb..it takes two months to process visa i.e feb + march and some days of april as well...my ielts will be valid for this period..but if visa officer take more time say feb + march +april does he consider my ielts as expire??

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. Sherjeel,

Can you please share your number with me. I will whatsapp u so that i may get the information directly from you.

I lives in Islamabad but currently I am residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thanks

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
hammadi_16 said:
Mr. Sherjeel,

Can you please share your number with me. I will whatsapp u so that i may get the information directly from you.

I lives in Islamabad but currently I am residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thanks
sorry havent got a phone number yet u can reach me at my facebook pirsharjeel@hotmail.com

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys
pak post never delivers any mail to my place i dont know whats their problems
it has been a month and i havnt got original LOA but thnx to concordia they have sent me pdf copy through which i will apply for CAQ
i know i wont get CAQ by post either so i wanna ask can i use CAQ email copy for visa purposes?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawood42 said:
guys
it has been a month ad i havnt got original LOA but thnx to concordia they have sent me pdf copy through which i will apply for CAQ
i know i wont get CAQ by post either so i wanna ask can i use CAQ email copy for visa purposes?
no difference in email copy and the one they send u by post...both are the same..one is soft copy and the other is the hard copy of the same letter..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
dawood42 said:
guys
it has been a month and i havnt got original LOA but thnx to concordia they have sent me pdf copy through which i will apply for CAQ
Bro as far as I know universities usually dont send LOA by local mail, they usually send it by DHL, Tcs or FEDEX,, well u can use Print out, I advise u to use colour print ok

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any body can please share specimen for affidavit from a sponsor...really grate full for that..thanks