study permit requirements,,, for Pakistani students,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Study Permit Requirements for Canada
Forms:
Application For Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
Family Information (IMM 5645)
Document Checklist (IMM 5483)
Schedule 1 ─ Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada(IMM 5257 ─ Schedule 1)
Custodianship Declaration – Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646), if applicable

Documentation requirements to be provided by student:
Marriage and birth certificate for accompanying spouse and children.
Passport photographs. Two (2) current photos of each person. On the back of all photos, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo.
Valid Passport(s). Current passport (valid for six months after the date of intended travel to Canada) and ALL old passports showing previous travel. If the laminated page on the Bio data page is disturbed, a new passport is required.
A photocopy of the biodata page of the latest passport must also be attached.
Notarized copy (English and Urdu) of national identity card for each applicant, his Parents and Sponsor.
Original birth certificate for applicant.
A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background. Please ensure to include the following:
Why have you chosen this particular degree option (i.e. Bachelors of Finance)?
Why have you chosen this particular Canadian University for your study destination?
What are your plans after you graduate:
Mention discretely that you intend to come back to Pakistan (without being too obvious: i.e. “After graduation, I intend to join my father’s business <Business type> as a Finance Director back in Pakistan”);
Preferably with a clear intent to join a position waiting for you in your relatives business or;
The intent to join a industry and to contribute to it in some way;
Your Intent should display a clear vision for your study plan convincing the Canadian high commission that you know why you are studying what you are and how it is going to help you achieve your goals (preferably in Pakistan).
ALL original educational documents such as previous educational degrees, certificates or diplomas.
Original IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable).
Police certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.

Proof of Funds:

Original proof of funds to support yourself . These should include, but are not limited to proof of financial support for the period of study;
Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
Income tax returns for the last one year,
Bank statement for the last one year (With bank logo on each page),
Term deposits,
Any unused property kept for selling to fund the applicant’s education.
If someone other than yourself or your Parents is providing funds, provide a letter of explanation explaining the reason, documentary evidence of the relationship (i.e: Incase of an Uncle: Family tree or Family Form B of Maternal Grandfather (if available), notarized copy of Birth certificates (English and Urdu) of Uncle and Mother, notarized copy of Metric Certificate and notarized copy (English and Urdu) of NIC of Parent(s) and uncle determining the family link),
Affidavit by the sponsor stating that he will support the student for his entire expenses of education and stay in Canada:
Written on a Rs. 100 stamp paper if salaried
and if sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, proof of their immigration status in Canada (Same rule applies to all sponsors who reside in a Country other than Pakistan).

Payments and receipts:

$ 125 processing fee to be submitted at Standard Chartered Bank, and the Green receipt must be attached to the visa application.
Original letter of acceptance and a photocopy to be attached
Copy of receipt of tuition fee paid.
Three photocopy sets for all documents above.

Other requirements for specialized cases:

Certificate d’acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) or proof of having applied for CAQ, if studying in Quebec. Note that study permit cannot be issued until a valid CAQ received.
Minor children going to Canada to study must also provide proof of a custodian in Canada. Please also note that all applicants who are considered minor would also need to nominate a custodian in Canada who is a Resident in Canada, and the applicant would also need to fill theCustodian Declaration form [IMM 5646] and attach to the visa file.
Applicants would be considered a minor if they are under the age of 18 in before they enter Canada in
Alberta
Manitoba
Ontario
Québec
Prince-Edward Island
Québec
Saskatchewan
Applicants would be considered a minor if they are under the age of 19 in before they enter Canada in
British Columbia
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Northwest Territories
Nunavut
Yukon Territory
Complete Military Table, Police Table and Detailed C.V. If you have served or are currently serving in any of the armed forces (i.e. Air Force, Army, Navy, Police etc.).
Citizens of Afghanistan must complete the Afghan questionnaire and submit a copy of Tazkara for each applicant along with a English Notarized Translation.

One photocopy set of all the above documents

Note:
Failure to provide complete supporting documentation may result in refusal of your application.
Warning: Submission of any false or misleading information will result in refusal of your application.

tjarain

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/04/2013
Doc's Request.
already with chd, isbd.
Med's Request
12/09/2013
Med's Done....
16/09/2013
Passport Req..
already with CIC
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 6/12/13 by the grace of ALLAH
sharjeel91 said:
Study Permit Requirements for Canada
Forms:
Application For Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
Family Information (IMM 5645)
Document Checklist (IMM 5483)
Schedule 1 ─ Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada(IMM 5257 ─ Schedule 1)
Custodianship Declaration – Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646), if applicable

Documentation requirements to be provided by student:
Marriage and birth certificate for accompanying spouse and children.
Passport photographs. Two (2) current photos of each person. On the back of all photos, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo.
Valid Passport(s). Current passport (valid for six months after the date of intended travel to Canada) and ALL old passports showing previous travel. If the laminated page on the Bio data page is disturbed, a new passport is required.
A photocopy of the biodata page of the latest passport must also be attached.
Notarized copy (English and Urdu) of national identity card for each applicant, his Parents and Sponsor.
Original birth certificate for applicant.
A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background. Please ensure to include the following:
Why have you chosen this particular degree option (i.e. Bachelors of Finance)?
Why have you chosen this particular Canadian University for your study destination?
What are your plans after you graduate:
Mention discretely that you intend to come back to Pakistan (without being too obvious: i.e. “After graduation, I intend to join my father's business <Business type> as a Finance Director back in Pakistan”);
Preferably with a clear intent to join a position waiting for you in your relatives business or;
The intent to join a industry and to contribute to it in some way;
Your Intent should display a clear vision for your study plan convincing the Canadian high commission that you know why you are studying what you are and how it is going to help you achieve your goals (preferably in Pakistan).
ALL original educational documents such as previous educational degrees, certificates or diplomas.
Original IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable).
Police certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.

Proof of Funds:

Original proof of funds to support yourself . These should include, but are not limited to proof of financial support for the period of study;
Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
Income tax returns for the last one year,
Bank statement for the last one year (With bank logo on each page),
Term deposits,
Any unused property kept for selling to fund the applicant's education.
If someone other than yourself or your Parents is providing funds, provide a letter of explanation explaining the reason, documentary evidence of the relationship (i.e: Incase of an Uncle: Family tree or Family Form B of Maternal Grandfather (if available), notarized copy of Birth certificates (English and Urdu) of Uncle and Mother, notarized copy of Metric Certificate and notarized copy (English and Urdu) of NIC of Parent(s) and uncle determining the family link),
Affidavit by the sponsor stating that he will support the student for his entire expenses of education and stay in Canada:
Written on a Rs. 100 stamp paper if salaried
and if sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, proof of their immigration status in Canada (Same rule applies to all sponsors who reside in a Country other than Pakistan).

Payments and receipts:

$ 125 processing fee to be submitted at Standard Chartered Bank, and the Green receipt must be attached to the visa application.
Original letter of acceptance and a photocopy to be attached
Copy of receipt of tuition fee paid.
Three photocopy sets for all documents above.

Other requirements for specialized cases:

Certificate d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) or proof of having applied for CAQ, if studying in Quebec. Note that study permit cannot be issued until a valid CAQ received.
Minor children going to Canada to study must also provide proof of a custodian in Canada. Please also note that all applicants who are considered minor would also need to nominate a custodian in Canada who is a Resident in Canada, and the applicant would also need to fill theCustodian Declaration form [IMM 5646] and attach to the visa file.
Applicants would be considered a minor if they are under the age of 18 in before they enter Canada in
Alberta
Manitoba
Ontario
Québec
Prince-Edward Island
Québec
Saskatchewan
Applicants would be considered a minor if they are under the age of 19 in before they enter Canada in
British Columbia
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia
Northwest Territories
Nunavut
Yukon Territory
Complete Military Table, Police Table and Detailed C.V. If you have served or are currently serving in any of the armed forces (i.e. Air Force, Army, Navy, Police etc.).
Citizens of Afghanistan must complete the Afghan questionnaire and submit a copy of Tazkara for each applicant along with a English Notarized Translation.

One photocopy set of all the above documents

Note:
Failure to provide complete supporting documentation may result in refusal of your application.
Warning: Submission of any false or misleading information will result in refusal of your application.

Sharjeel bhai bari mehnat kee hai aap ne good job....I need to talk with u in pm reply regarding my case.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
really long requiremnt fro pakis man :( :(

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
sharjeel91 said:
Hannah bro future ka sawal hai thori mehnat to krni paregi,,,
ya it took me 1 month to get all the documents ready :) :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very informative for the new applicants..

let me add one more thing..

from december 11 biometrics is compulsory for every applicant and there is no need of paper photographs..additional charges for biometrics have to be paid i guess its 85 dollars...read the guide below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp#overview

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro can you please tell something about GIC if you have knowledge of it??
i have heard that you just need to deposit $10,000 in bank and you got a certificate..once received you dont need to show any bank statement..do you have any idea of that?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
bro can you please tell something about GIC if you have knowledge of it??
i have heard that you just need to deposit $10,000 in bank and you got a certificate..once received you dont need to show any bank statement..do you have any idea of that?
If ur Pakistani student then u can't go for GIC ,, usually Indians students go for GIC,, do u have bank statement problem.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
If ur Pakistani student then u can't go for GIC ,, usually Indians students go for GIC,, do u have bank statement problem.
as far as my case is concirned, i got enough money to cover my all expenses and tuition fees..but after paying all my expenses and fees am left with not much cash to show in my statement..

if for suppose i have 25,00,000 rupees in my account, i have to pay my first semester fee of 650,000 rupees. after paying fee i am left with 13,50,000...

my total fee is 13,00,000
+ living exp 10,00,000
total 23,00,000
+ trvell exp 7,00,000
30,00,000 approximately required for bank statement which is a reasonable statement if am not wrong..

to see this i am required to have more balance in my account(basically my father's account)

on the other hand i am also allowed by my father in law to show his bank statement but am not sure about this..whether its allowed to show father in law as sponsor or not..

please suggest me whether its appropriate to use my father's account or father in law's account...shall be really grateful to you bro..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
as far as my case is concirned, i got enough money to cover my all expenses and tuition fees..but after paying all my expenses and fees am left with not much cash to show in my statement..

if for suppose i have 25,00,000 rupees in my account, i have to pay my first semester fee of 650,000 rupees. after paying fee i am left with 13,50,000...

my total fee is 13,00,000
+ living exp 10,00,000
total 23,00,000
+ trvell exp 7,00,000
30,00,000 approximately required for bank statement which is a reasonable statement if am not wrong..

to see this i am required to have more balance in my account(basically my father's account)

on the other hand i am also allowed by my father in law to show his bank statement but am not sure about this..whether its allowed to show father in law as sponsor or not..

please suggest me whether its appropriate to use my father's account or father in law's account...shall be really grateful to you bro..
Let ur 25 lacs be in ur father's account and ask ur father in law to pay fees on ur behalf only first semester like 6.5 lac,, u can show ur father in law as sponsor but its not that good,, so don't go for it ur parents are good enough,, as u are going for sept maintain ur statement like about 1.5 lacs every month apply in may first week till then ur statement will reach up to 30 lacs, if u don't have money borrow it but u must show at least 30 lacs + first semester fees paid,, although its recommended to pay one year fees since u don't have money I think u will get away with it,, hopefully,, BTW share ur profile ,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
Let ur 25 lacs be in ur father's account and ask ur father in law to pay fees on ur behalf only first semester like 6.5 lac,, u can show ur father in law as sponsor but its not that good,, so don't go for it ur parents are good enough,, as u are going for sept maintain ur statement like about 1.5 lacs every month apply in may first week till then ur statement will reach up to 30 lacs, if u don't have money borrow it but u must show at least 30 lacs + first semester fees paid,, although its recommended to pay one year fees since u don't have money I think u will get away with it,, hopefully,, BTW share ur profile ,,
bro i just made a supposition..i will manage to arrange 40 lac as i have some investments as well. i will redeem those investments for the time being and deposit in my father's account..hopefully i,ll manage to show 40 lac not a big problem..as i also have a offer from my father in law so thought instead of indulging in a long process of redeeming and then transfer to the bank account i just show father in law's statement and pay my fees and living expenses through my father's account..but now i will show my father as a sponsor...as far as my profile is consirned here it is:

10th 84%
12th 72%
bachelors 82%(3.58 cgpa)
3 years experience in accounts

i was thinking to apply a bit earlier in order to avoid any delay and in case if i have to reapply coz of anything missing..what do u say??

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
omi khan said:
bro i just made a supposition..i will manage to arrange 40 lac as i have some investments as well. i will redeem those investments for the time being and deposit in my father's account..hopefully i,ll manage to show 40 lac not a big problem..as i also have a offer from my father in law so thought instead of indulging in a long process of redeeming and then transfer to the bank account i just show father in law's statement and pay my fees and living expenses through my father's account..but now i will show my father as a sponsor...as far as my profile is consirned here it is:

10th 84%
12th 72%
bachelors 82%(3.58 cgpa)
3 years experience in accounts

i was thinking to apply a bit earlier in order to avoid any delay and in case if i have to reapply coz of anything missing..what do u say??
May 1st week is best time to apply for sept,, do not apply before that,, may impact badly to ur profile OK, rejection usually comes in 15 to 30 days ,, even after that u will have enough time,, for good profile visa time is 4 to 8 weeks to may 1st week is enough,,

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
May 1st week is best time to apply for sept,, do not apply before that,, may impact badly to ur profile OK, rejection usually comes in 15 to 30 days ,, even after that u will have enough time,, for good profile visa time is 4 to 8 weeks to may 1st week is enough,,
ok bro..and what about my profile??