+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit requirements,,, for Pakistani students,,

h_s_k

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please send me a sample affidavit as well. Also, if someone can send me an SOP for visa so that I can prepare mine according to that

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
Do not see anything specific like "only for Pakistan citizens".
no problem at all if any one other than pakistani can comment and share his/her issues..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
sorry guys I was bit late wasnt at home there ur go support affidavit,
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
I, xxxxxxxxxxx S/O xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Muslim ,Adult, Resident of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, holding CNIC No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath as under :-
1) That I am the deponent of this Affidavit and fully conversant with the facts mentione herein
2) That I am (Sponsor occupation)
3) That I am father(if sponsor is other than father write his relation to u) of xxxxxxxxx, Holding CNIC No.xxxxxxxx, and residing at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
4) That I have already paid this first year fee (if u have paid first semester fee write accordingly) CAD xxxxxxxxxx (IN words).
5) That during his stay in Canada, I will bear all his travelling, tuition fee,boarding and lodging and other allied expenses.
6) That I am giving my bank statement bearing A/C No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xxxx Bank, (bank address) to prove my worth and ability to support to my said SON.(write accordingly with sponsor is not father).
7) I assure you that he will abide by all the rules and regulations of Canadian Government during his stay in Canada.
8) That after completion of his studies he will definitely return back to Pakisan.
That whatever has been stated above is true and correct to best of my knowledge and belief.
City Dated:- DEPONENT:(signature) (Name)

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
tjarain said:
Sharjeel bhai bari mehnat kee hai aap ne good job....I need to talk with u in pm reply regarding my case.
hello Sharjeel

Thankx for the comprehensive info.

i want to ask about the three set of all documents. what do mean.. and you mean all of the documents?

and then you say one more complete set of all documents.?

also can you please advise, if original documents are returned back to us?

do we have to attach the copy of all documents with our application?

thanx

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
YUPPPP said:
hello Sharjeel

Thankx for the comprehensive info.

i want to ask about the three set of all documents. what do mean.. and you mean all of the documents?

and then you say one more complete set of all documents.?

also can you please advise, if original documents are returned back to us?

do we have to attach the copy of all documents with our application?

thanx
u dont have to send all three sets, every original document must have attest photocopy of it ok in case they want to keep any document they will keep the photocopy of it, keep two sets with u no need to attest them just keep them in case u need them, ok, Hope u got the answers

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello
i want to ask that my father is sponsoring me showing around 40 lacs in his account (more than 5- 6 years old account ). is it necessary to provide his source of income ?. i mean he is not doing any job right now.
please help

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
dawood42 said:
hello
i want to ask that my father is sponsoring me showing around 40 lacs in his account (more than 5- 6 years old account ). is it necessary to provide his source of income ?. i mean he is not doing any job right now.
please help
He can declare that these are his savings for ur study,, well can u tell me what is ur tuition and what about accommodation

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel91 said:
He can declare that these are his savings for ur study,, well can u tell me what is ur tuition and what about accommodation
my tuition is 12.5k per year (total of 25K for 2 years) at Concordia Uni. i think 1 year living expenses as per CIC website for Quebec are 11K $.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
dawood42 said:
my tuition is 12.5k per year (total of 25K for 2 years) at Concordia Uni. i think 1 year living expenses as per CIC website for Quebec are 11K $.
well pay one year fees in advance atleast,, how come u dont have any monthly income there must be something,,