+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT PROCESSING TIME - DELAY with Bangalore VFS.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
NAZIM_ROZANI said:
I applied on 29th July spp based paper application in Mumbai and its being processed in Bangalore.
On 24th August my medical status changed to passed.
Can u guys tell me when can I expect my final decision. :)
Coming week probably. Even i applied on 28th and medical got updated on 19th. Expecting the results on Monday or Tuesday.

vinithgandhir

Jul 6, 2016
MONTY39 said:
Online or paper? When is your orientation day?SPP or non-SPP?
your application time is dependent on these three questions?
Hi Monty,

I have applied paper based - on 19th July under university category - now processing at Bangalore - Orientation starts on 6th Sep 2016. No updates over VISA till now.

Regards
Vinith

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Nimi ginoy said:
I have applied with paper.. My orientationis on 29th august but hav got extension until 19th september i hav aplied under non spp..
Hopefully, by next week you should get it...All the Best...

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
vinithgandhir said:
Hi Monty,

I have applied paper based - on 19th July under university category - now processing at Bangalore - Orientation starts on 6th Sep 2016. No updates over VISA till now.

Regards
Vinith
Hi Vineeth, Your application has passed 5 week so its held somewhere in the verification process. In such applications what happened is, your application will be on hold till they don't get a clarity on the reason for the hold.E.g Educational credentials, financial or background.
Really hope that you should hear soon, the wait is a painstaking experience...
All the Best...

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
MONTY39 said:
Hi Chichu,

Your results should be out by now. One of the students got a VISA in four days today. he applied on 22nd.
Maybe your verification is taking longer than it should.
You may await a few more days and hopefully you should get by next week.
All the Best and Keep us posted...

Hi MONTY,

It's been 5weeks and 5days since i have applied for my Visa, and the Orientation class was on (29/08/2016) yesterday. Still i haven't got any update except the medical passed in the GIC account. :'( :'( :'( :'(

My friends who applied on the same date as me has got his application approved yesterday. But there is still no response for my application. :'( :'(

(paper based, July 21, Bangalore VFS, SPP) :-[

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
Hi Monty,

My sister applied on 27th July through VFS pune, processing at Bangalore, haven't got update yet. hoping best for this week.

Another thing is that the only way to apply SPP visa is through VFS or can we apply directly from CIC website from India?

Thanks in advance.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
kunalrrv said:
Hi Monty,

My sister applied on 27th July through VFS pune, processing at Bangalore, haven't got update yet. hoping best for this week.

Another thing is that the only way to apply SPP visa is through VFS or can we apply directly from CIC website from India?

Thanks in advance.
Pune will take two days more than bangalore applications due to transit additional time.
You can apply online directly through CIC by creating an account and following the said instructions.
All The Best

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Chichu456 said:
Hi MONTY,

It's been 5weeks and 5days since i have applied for my Visa, and the Orientation class was on (29/08/2016) yesterday. Still i haven't got any update except the medical passed in the GIC account. :'( :'( :'( :'(

My friends who applied on the same date as me has got his application approved yesterday. But there is still no response for my application. :'( :'(

(paper based, July 21, Bangalore VFS, SPP) :-[
Hi Chichu,

Its unusual as SPP applications are supposed to get faster decisions compared to non-spp.
But, one thing positive is that your friend who applied with you got approval yesterday. That means if your applications are in order than its gone to same VO as your friend's. You should expect very soon now.
Cheers

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Hi monty, i applied on 28th july and when i logged into cic today evening, saw the 'updated' status instead of 'submitted'. From this can i assume a decision may come out tomorrow?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Dhan09 said:
Hi monty, i applied on 28th july and when i logged into cic today evening, saw the 'updated' status instead of 'submitted'. From this can i assume a decision may come out tomorrow?
Can't precisely say tomorrow...VO has given your decision...Now it all depends on the Consulate employee who will do post decision formalities like updating CIC, mails, LOI's etc...After that VFS will collect your passport and dispatch and update the info on their tracking web page...
All the Best... :)

Chichu456

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancour
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2019
AOR Received.
02-12-1991
Med's Request
07-07-2020
Med's Done....
23-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2021
LANDED..........
18-09-2016
MONTY39 said:
Hi Chichu,

Its unusual as SPP applications are supposed to get faster decisions compared to non-spp.
But, one thing positive is that your friend who applied with you got approval yesterday. That means if your applications are in order than its gone to same VO as your friend's. You should expect very soon now.
Cheers

Thanks Monty,

I'm so much eagerly waiting for my Visa. But in the meantime should I have to send any mails to Bangalore Embassy asking the update?
since the classes has already started day before yesterday. :(

vinithgandhir

Jul 6, 2016
MONTY39 said:
Hi Vineeth, Your application has passed 5 week so its held somewhere in the verification process. In such applications what happened is, your application will be on hold till they don't get a clarity on the reason for the hold.E.g Educational credentials, financial or background.
Really hope that you should hear soon, the wait is a painstaking experience...
All the Best...
Hi Monty,

Thanks for the reply - I have following educational and Job experience: - 82% in UG university B.Tech Chemical from Anna University No backlogs - Got placed in college itself since then got 5 years and 2 months of core Chemical Design Enng in relevant field - now applied for University of Regina for MASc Process System Engg and got offer letter with Fully eligible remarks and with 15000 CAN $ per year stipend for research and academics. No gaps in between, payed tax and filed ITRV for all five years and have good salary records in India - have submitted all my documents - what do i need more to satisfy them bit confused!

Thanks Man!

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
Chichu456 said:
Thanks Monty,

I'm so much eagerly waiting for my Visa. But in the meantime should I have to send any mails to Bangalore Embassy asking the update?
since the classes has already started day before yesterday. :(
Yes, definitely...Go ahead and write a elaborative mail describing your situation. Post this week, situation will ease at consulate.