+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT PROCESSING TIME - DELAY with Bangalore VFS.

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi ,

I applied on VFS chennai on 22nd march and it's processed in Bangalore .my class starts on 7th may and Iam still awaiting the response from high commission .any idea y it's getting so delayed .

Anyone who applied in march got the visa for may intake .plz reply .iam really worried.
Applied on 14th March.. Got visa on 20th April..

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
To,
The Canadian High Commission,
Student Visa Division,
Bangalore,
India

Date : 19th April, 2018

Respected Officer,

My name is XXX and I have applied for Canada Student Visa on 12th March, 2018 for May intake. I had applied in Georgian College and the same is going to start on 7th May, 2018. Hence, I would request you to kindly guide me by when I may expect an update on my Visa application. Kindly assist and guide me.

My personal details are:

Name : XXX

Date of Birth : XX-XX-XXXX

Passport No. : XXXX

Ref No. :

Application number :

UCI :

Regards,
XXX
Which course did you applied in Georgian college because I also applied in it

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I applied on 13th March 2018. Rejection come at 20th April. I've applied for CAIPs notes, but i came to know the reason of rejection from few experts. It's the irrelevancy of the program taken because i did Masters in engineering and I work as a Professor. Program i.e. project managent is irrelevant to both studies and job. I'll apply again.
Got course

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Di
before I get my rejection, I sent the request letter to ahmedabad VFS office telling about opening my file as my college was going to open soon. Then after you will be updated in your tracking ID. If you want the format I can share
Did you mail them ?.......if yes, than what's mail id of ahmedabad ?

Grewal grewal

May 1, 2018
Hi,
I have applied 10th April for may intake and my file is processing in New delhi embassy. Now after one month , I’m still waiting for result. My course was already started on 7th may . Plz anyone tell me what I can do and should I need to get course extension or not .

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hi,
I have applied 10th April for may intake and my file is processing in New delhi embassy. Now after one month , I’m still waiting for result. My course was already started on 7th may . Plz anyone tell me what I can do and should I need to get course extension or not .
Defer your course to September