+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT PROCESSING TIME - DELAY with Bangalore VFS.

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi ,

I applied on VFS chennai on 22nd march and it's processed in Bangalore .my class starts on 7th may and Iam still awaiting the response from high commission .any idea y it's getting so delayed .

Anyone who applied in march got the visa for may intake .plz reply .iam really worried.
Which College and embassy you applied ?

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Hi ,

I applied on VFS chennai on 22nd march and it's processed in Bangalore .my class starts on 7th may and Iam still awaiting the response from high commission .any idea y it's getting so delayed .

Anyone who applied in march got the visa for may intake .plz reply .iam really worried.
I also applied on 23rd march and wait for visa....hope today is our day as collCol starts from 7th may

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I am waiting since 71 days. Applied VFS Chandigarh on Feb 16. 8 bands overall and I also have US, UK visitor visas and multiple stamps on my passport. Medical cleared March 13, Eligibility review started April 5. Be prepared to defer your application. They seriously don’t care about our college, they will take their own sweet time.
Which university you applied for ?
And what's your full academic view ?

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Which university you applied for ?
And what's your full academic view ?
George Brown College.
12th 65%
B.A. Journalism w English Hons from Panjab Univ. 60%
IELTS 8 bands
Listening 7.5
Reading 8.5
Writing 7
Speaking 8.
GIC done, 1st Sem fees done. Medical all cleared.

No backlogs either

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi ,

before I get my rejection, I sent the request letter to ahmedabad VFS office telling about opening my file as my college was going to open soon. Then after you will be updated in your tracking ID. If you want the format I can share

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
before I get my rejection, I sent the request letter to ahmedabad VFS office telling about opening my file as my college was going to open soon. Then after you will be updated in your tracking ID. If you want the format I can share
When did you apply bro? And when did the rejection come?? And reasons? File for CAIPS Notes

Last edited:

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
When did you apply bro? And when did the rejection come?? And reasons? File for CAIPS Notes
I applied on 13th March 2018. Rejection come at 20th April. I've applied for CAIPs notes, but i came to know the reason of rejection from few experts. It's the irrelevancy of the program taken because i did Masters in engineering and I work as a Professor. Program i.e. project managent is irrelevant to both studies and job. I'll apply again.

kingdaibon

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
I applied on 13th March 2018. Rejection come at 20th April. I've applied for CAIPs notes, but i came to know the reason of rejection from few experts. It's the irrelevancy of the program taken because i did Masters in engineering and I work as a Professor. Program i.e. project managent is irrelevant to both studies and job. I'll apply again.
Yes this is surely the reason. Best of luck for your future application :)

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Share it bro!!!

varun29

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Share it bro!!!
To,
The Canadian High Commission,
Student Visa Division,
Bangalore,
India

Date : 19th April, 2018

Respected Officer,

My name is XXX and I have applied for Canada Student Visa on 12th March, 2018 for May intake. I had applied in Georgian College and the same is going to start on 7th May, 2018. Hence, I would request you to kindly guide me by when I may expect an update on my Visa application. Kindly assist and guide me.

My personal details are:

Name : XXX

Date of Birth : XX-XX-XXXX

Passport No. : XXXX

Ref No. :

Application number :

UCI :

Regards,
XXX