+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION TIMELINE 2022

SUNRISE98

Sep 16, 2022
Hi, I need help.
I applied for Study permit extension on March 30th, 2022. and I haven't received the results. I have raised 3-4 webforms. I am currently in the last semester and my study permit is expiring this month.
anybody, facing similar situation?

@ali@hus

Aug 13, 2022
Hi, I need help.
I applied for Study permit extension on March 30th, 2022. and I haven't received the results. I have raised 3-4 webforms. I am currently in the last semester and my study permit is expiring this month.
same, SP expired already

Tayandibu

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hi, I need help.
Hi. Any updates on this? How are you handling it since your SP is now expired? I guess you can continue to study as maintained status.
My wife's SP is also expiring next month and now feedback as regards the extension.
Thank you.

RahulRRRRR

Jan 16, 2023
Hi guys I applied for my study permit extension on 19 Nov on 13th Jan I got an update "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

how long it will take to get the result?

danielsp

Jan 6, 2023
There was another person like you it get up to one month to be approved, but usually you can expect to be done in a week or two! there is no rule for it, but generally it is a very good sign

Menzhel1462

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi has anyone applied for an extension this month or had any approvals lately? Any idea how long it can take ? I need to apply for TRV before April 21st as I have a flight back home on that day

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
Anyone know how early should we apply for study permit extension before expiry? How long it take these days??

RahulRRRRR

Jan 16, 2023
Hi has anyone applied for an extension this month or had any approvals lately? Any idea how long it can take ? I need to apply for TRV before April 21st as I have a flight back home on that day
Applied on 19 Nov
Approved on 17 Jan
Delivered on 24 Jan

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Hi guys I applied for my study permit extension on 19 Nov on 13th Jan I got an update "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

how long it will take to get the result?
For me, the eligibility review started the very next day of submitting. It's good to see that someone on this thread got the approval soon after the start of the review.

SiRo

May 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Just thought I'd pitch in with my timeline - applied January 6, received a ghost update on Friday 17 Feb saying application/file updated. Then on 20 Feb I checked my profile and saw my extension was approved and was able to view the details of my new study/work permit. And the next day I finally got an email from CRA.

Menzhel1462

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Just thought I'd pitch in with my timeline - applied January 6, received a ghost update on Friday 17 Feb saying application/file updated. Then on 20 Feb I checked my profile and saw my extension was approved and was able to view the details of my new study/work permit. And the next day I finally got an email from CRA.
That’s awesome! Congratulations