+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION TIMELINE 2022

Yogurt99

Jun 3, 2022
I have applied for study permit extension on 12 March 2022… Still no updates… Is there anyone waiting here apply in March 22

northface2

Mar 27, 2022
I applied for extension on Mar. 25, no updates yet. Sole applicant, September 2022 intake. I'm starting to believe the IRCC processing times are completely made up just to make them look good.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really bro It just a waste of time
It is upsetting..the fact that the inventory is going up and not down. As of May, there are pending 36k SP extension compared to 24K last year Dec. From covid-afghanistan-ukraine crisis, i dont see they have contingent plan on unforeseen crisis. They just move same resources here and there

Reactions: goddessxine

northface2

Mar 27, 2022
I wonder why it is that with some applications (mine included) the eligibility review starts within hours of application submission, whereas there are some applications that the eligibility review doesn't start till closer to the decision date. Does anyone know how it works?

Yogurt99

Jun 3, 2022
I wonder why it is that with some applications (mine included) the eligibility review starts within hours of application submission, whereas there are some applications that the eligibility review doesn't start till closer to the decision date. Does anyone know how it works?
Same my eligibility started the next day I submit my file

Yogurt99

Jun 3, 2022
It is upsetting..the fact that the inventory is going up and not down. As of May, there are pending 36k SP extension compared to 24K last year Dec. From covid-afghanistan-ukraine crisis, i dont see they have contingent plan on unforeseen crisis. They just move same resources here and there
They need to be organised

Yogurt99

Jun 3, 2022
Hi all, Just surfing through other threads I got to know that if the eligibility review start immediately after file submission it means that IRCC have send your file to “quality assurance” its a automatic software that do this ;-; in this case officer started to looking for additional information on your case and will ask for more documents if needed. It takes max 9 months for this procedure to complete but most probably got this before 9 months. I am not sure if its 100% true but I have seen this information in many threads and same is happening in my case ;-;

Yogurt99

Jun 3, 2022
Hi all, Just surfing through other threads I got to know that if the eligibility review start immediately after file submission it means that IRCC have send your file to “quality assurance” its a automatic software that do this ;-; in this case officer started to looking for additional information on your case and will ask for more documents if needed. It takes max 9 months for this procedure to complete but most probably got this before 9 months. I am not sure if its 100% true but I have seen this information in many threads and same is happening in my case ;-;
Just wondering if there is anyone suffering with same situation

northface2

Mar 27, 2022
Isn't this "Quality Assurance" program supposed to be for PR and Citizenship applications only? This is my understanding after googling around a bit.

Yogurt99

Jun 3, 2022
Isn't this "Quality Assurance" program supposed to be for PR and Citizenship applications only? This is my understanding after googling around a bit.
Maybe!! I am not sure 100% about that but I have check that on some threads occurring with people applied for SP extension

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe!! I am not sure 100% about that but I have check that on some threads occurring with people applied for SP extension
Correct, eligibility review starts after receiving your application and can remain so until final decision.