+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Hi guys,
I applied on January 23 and did my biometrics on February 22. This morning I received the validity of biometric info. I assume I'll received the result very soon?

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
Hi guys,
I applied on January 23 and did my biometrics on February 22. This morning I received the validity of biometric info. I assume I'll received the result very soon?
For me its being 8 days since the validity biometrics and still processing, who knows... keep us updated.

rashi fal

Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys,
I applied on Jan 10, I received the validity of biometric info on April 21 morning and the approval later on the afternoon same day. Good luck

65578ghj

Feb 9, 2020
I applied on January 17 and today I recieved approval for my study permit extension application. This thread is been really very helpful and I pray for the november applicants.

Sit tight

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
I am going to have to mute/unwatch this thread for the foreseeable until someone in November gets approved. It has become a big source of distraction for me where I always rush to open when there is a new post in hope that November applications are moving.

When someone in November gets a response please mention me.

All the best to those who have gotten approved and those waiting.

It was nice knowing you all.

Johncerb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
I applied on 21st November and haven’t receive my study permit extension yet.. I called them last Friday and they replayed by saying that they will start working on Nov applications from 29th April .. I don’t know why the heck its take so long where January applicant already received their visa

meister

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I applied on 21st November and haven’t receive my study permit extension yet.. I called them last Friday and they replayed by saying that they will start working on Nov applications from 29th April .. I don’t know why the heck its take so long where January applicant already received their visa
Well at least they gave you a date. Are you sure about April 29?

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
I asked about this today from an agent who mentioned they didn't have such information. Did a call center agent say this to you personally? If so, did you ask why the choice of date? Any particular reason why they want to start on the said date?