+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
That is what I wanted to know. Providing you a date arbitrarily makes it Interesting, but I guess we will know by Wednesday if it is genuine or was said to get you off the phone.

Nothing suggests they will process applications starting on that date but I will give my last dime for it to happen at this point.

Johncerb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
That is what I wanted to know. Providing you a date arbitrarily makes it Interesting, but I guess we will know by Wednesday if it is genuine or was said to get you off the phone.

Nothing suggests they will process applications starting on that date but I will give my last dime for it to happen at this point.

what will be the worst case according to you??

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
what will be the worst case according to you??
I don't know, I am not an authority on IRCC affairs.

From what I gathered, we wouldn't be in this situation if the pandemic staff reduction had not happened.

Even now, the call center agents cannot request that our applications be processed because it is past processing times because of the pandemic - this was said to me by an agent I spoke with last week. Apparently, the CPCs are sending back generic responses to any CSEs raised, which makes me wonder why/how they decided to reopen those files on the said date.

Johncerb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Canada

From what I gathered, we wouldn't be in this situation if the pandemic staff reduction had not happened.

Even now, the call center agents cannot request that our applications be processed because it is past processing times because of the pandemic - this was said to me by an agent I spoke with last week. Apparently, the CPCs are sending back generic responses to any CSEs raised, which makes me wonder why/how they decided to reopen those files on the said date.
When you applied Your k mean which date?

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019

That is true, I was talking with an agent last week and he mentioned the same thing he said he can’t send any requests about our applications all the request sent by him get rejected. What I hope is that they are aware that they skipped November applications. I have talked with 3 agents from last week and non of them have an idea of the delay of November applications which me little be worried.

Johncerb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Canada
That is true, I was talking with an agent last week and he mentioned the same thing he said he can’t send any requests about our applications all the request sent by him get rejected. What I hope is that they are aware that they skipped November applications. I have talked with 3 agents from last week and non of them have an idea of the delay of November applications which me little be worried.
its on the system so that obvious they know the scenario.

Ramandeeps4

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Talked to an agent today, he told me most of the verification has been completed and its just a matter of time before I get it. He asked me to sit tight. They are processing, huys!