+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

meister

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm only speculating at this point but i believe the centre processing November applications is different from those who've applied December onwards. Maybe they're all on holiday.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Reactions: meister

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
I'm only speculating at this point but i believe the centre processing November applications is different from those who've applied December onwards. Maybe they're all on holiday.
That is possible. Except on the 2nd of April, someone here who applied on the 18th of November got their extension processed and approved. Besides, it is an online application, there's no reason why they can't access their database.

Reactions: meister

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Reactions: Andremory87

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Did anyone sent them enquiry and got a reasonable explanation of what is going on?
They never reply to that with any reasonable information. The once when they did was when I sent information regarding my name etc which they responded by saying they forwarded it to the relevant offices.

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
They never reply to that with any reasonable information. The once when they did was when I sent information regarding my name etc which they responded by saying they forwarded it to the relevant offices.
Yeah, it happened to me too. It's really frustrating to be honest, I have been checking my account every 30 min for the three weeks :/

Hopefully, they remember us this upcoming week :(