+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Delay, No communication from IRCC

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Applied since 29th of June and yet to get response. Sent web form in August, no response. I sent another web form yesterday. My application keep Showing same thing, processing your application. I pray I get a response and a positive one soon. Already deferred admission to January.... I keep waiting and praying for the best.
Hello ...applied for post graduate certificate in accounting , duration of course is 8 months in york university Torontoon 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed before 6 october but review not started yet .....i wanna to ask that is SOP is mandatory to attach with application because my bands are overall 6.5 but not less than 5.5 in one module means file is in non sds category

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
For june applicants you need to CALL ircc, search the forum & web there are tricks to calling ircc from abroad.

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
This is my sistuation!!! Canada has the worst communication.

Hello,
I need someone to help me because I'm officially depressed. I did my study permit application on 6th of June,2018 and got a procedural letter on 20th of August,2018 which I responded on 25th August,2018.

Till date the document reads not submitted to IRCC. Efforts to reach the Nairobi Visa office have been futile.

They claim I haven't responded yet I did respond over 2 months ago. I'm really depressed as I Can't get fees refund from school. The document is clearly there and i have no control over their systems.

What do I ? The IRCC office in Canada cannot help as they say the Nairobi Office is liable.

Please advice.

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
Australia process a very huge number of applications yet they are extremely responsive .You can also reach them on phone which they pick up quickly.
Canada is unreachable and has the worst customer care. Especially the Nairobi VO. Frustrated.

Reactions: Raheel Mughal

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
If You want to Call IRCC, call in the morning around 8 Am Eastern Time(Canada), they open at 8 Am (Monday to Friday )and if you call around 8 Am , it's usually less waiting time 2-3 minutes, Make you you have your passport number, DOB, UCI If you have One, application number and they ask you in which country you were born.
I usually do this when ever i have to call them and 90% of the time it works
You can get the their number from website

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Any body who knows someone who applied before the introduction of biometric and got his or her visa and travel to canada after September. I want to know if they will take biometrics on the airport before proceeding

Jamesphil01

Nov 6, 2018
Pls can you
I still haven't received any reply yet ..I did send an email though 2 weeks ago and received a reply 2 days ago that my application is in the final processing stages and that i should receive a reply in 2 weeks.. So i still don't know what to expect..
pls can you share their email address, I've got no updates since my submission.

Najaah mahamud

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
This is my sistuation!!! Canada has the worst communication.

Hello,
I need someone to help me because I'm officially depressed. I did my study permit application on 6th of June,2018 and got a procedural letter on 20th of August,2018 which I responded on 25th August,2018.

Till date the document reads not submitted to IRCC. Efforts to reach the Nairobi Visa office have been futile.

They claim I haven't responded yet I did respond over 2 months ago. I'm really depressed as I Can't get fees refund from school. The document is clearly there and i have no control over their systems.

What do I ? The IRCC office in Canada cannot help as they say the Nairobi Office is liable.

Please advice.

Hi rose
Did you get any response so far

akinchills

Sep 7, 2018
my application was received on July 23,2018. I did my biometrics on July 31,2018 but I haven't received any update since I completed my biometrics.

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hellow guys I applied for study permit via paper application on 11th December for January intake from Kenya.Upto now it still shows me '...being processed at Canada Visa Office in Nairobi.'Is this a good sign or a gateway to rejection?Please help.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hellow guys I applied for study permit via paper application on 11th December for January intake from Kenya.Upto now it still shows me '...being processed at Canada Visa Office in Nairobi.'Is this a good sign or a gateway to rejection?Please help.
Its a good sign but if it has exceeded the processing time limit for you country, send IRCC a web form or email as a warm reminder if otherwise, then just be patient and optimistic

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
hi guys
am really confused at this point i applied on 20 July 2018 no response up till now, my classes was supposed to be for Sept 2018 my course is offered only during fall (Sept) now i have to wait till 2019 Sept but nothing yet from IRCC i sent a web form 2 weeks ago with a recent LOAM and got a reply that my application is under active review am afraid cos i dont know how long i have to wait again its 6months already

pls advice

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
THIS WAS THE RESPONSE I GOT
Dear Gloria,
We write in reply to your enquiry dated January 10.
Please note that your application for a study permit is currently under active review.
You will be notified via your online account once a decision has been reached.
We trust this information is of assistance to you.
Kind regards,
Visa Office | Bureau de Visa
Deputy High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat auxillaire du Canada

Reactions: Sacur