+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Delay, No communication from IRCC

Hope0

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Finally I am in Canada. Hope every one got it.
Congratulations! Best of luck on ur studies!
That's great congrats !
When did you receive the reply ?
I still haven't received any updates :(
I checked your pervious replies and it seems like you have applied 3 months ago, Which exceeds IRCC normal processing time (6 weeks- changed to 8 weeks 3 days ago) so you should file case specific enquiry incase you haven’t already did cause you might have missed an essential document

lina94

Feb 24, 2017

I checked your pervious replies and it seems like you have applied 3 months ago, Which exceeds IRCC normal processing time (6 weeks- changed to 8 weeks 3 days ago) so you should file case specific enquiry incase you haven’t already did cause you might have missed an essential document
A

Thanks for your reply
I did send an email 5 weeks ago they replied 2 weeks later that my application is in final stage and should receive reply in 2 weeks . . Sadly 3 weeks passed already and still no updates

Hope0

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
A

Thanks for your reply
I did send an email 5 weeks ago they replied 2 weeks later that my application is in final stage and should receive reply in 2 weeks . . Sadly 3 weeks passed already and still no updates
What is the current status of your application in cic account?.
Please keep me updated as i have a very similar situation
Wishing you all the best.

Mohamed 2000

Aug 29, 2018

Thanks. Yes it takes 3 months

Reactions: Hope0

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good day folks from Kuwait,

I'm an Egyptian applying from Kuwait since 28th August and till date I didn't receive update, does this delay mean approval? !

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good evening in Kuwait time,

I have applied on 28th August and until now no update,does this mean approval?

Please advise.

Thank you and best regards,

lina94

Feb 24, 2017
today is exactly 3 months since you've applied, any updates regarding your application?.

also i was wondering have they started reviewing ur eligibility?

Yes they have started reviewing the eligibility and the back ground check