+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Delay, No communication from IRCC

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hi guys
am really confused at this point i applied on 20 July 2018 no response up till now, my classes was supposed to be for Sept 2018 my course is offered only during fall (Sept) now i have to wait till 2019 Sept but nothing yet from IRCC i sent a web form 2 weeks ago with a recent LOAM and got a reply that my application is under active review am afraid cos i dont know how long i have to wait again its 6months already

pls advice
This nothing much you could do at this stage than to be optimistic. I guess you have sent numerous emails with same generic response.

Its of best opinion to request for your gcms notes to actually know "what stage your application is stuck or other reasons."

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
This nothing much you could do at this stage than to be optimistic. I guess you have sent numerous emails with same generic response.

Its of best opinion to request for your gcms notes to actually know "what stage your application is stuck or other reasons."
ook how do i request that any link or information pls

GloDiva

Jan 21, 2019
caipsgcms.com

It might even get to draw the attention of the VO handling your application back to it but this isn't a guarantee but it has help few peeps
i just did the request and estimated time for feed back is 3/3/19 thanks so much at least i get to find out what the problem is if there is before final decision is made

the hardest thing to do is wait especially when there is little or nothing you can do

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
i just did the request and estimated time for feed back is 3/3/19 thanks so much at least i get to find out what the problem is if there is before final decision is made

the hardest thing to do is wait especially when there is little or nothing you can do
It suppose to come out at most 30 days if no delays

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please stop the widespread of discouragement for prospective applicants on every thread on this forum
No worries it's just the facts, it is public knowledge, I got it from the IRCC website. They are supposed to use the information to arm themselves when applying..

They are however welcome to disregard the facts and continue to apply blindly..

Cheers

fareen kassam

Mar 21, 2019
Hi
i had applied for a student permit in Nairobi Kenya on 26 Nov 2019 had am still waiting for a reply i have already missed my Jan 2019 semester

i relay don't know what to do next

any one having the same issues

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hi
i had applied for a student permit in Nairobi Kenya on 26 Nov 2019 had am still waiting for a reply i have already missed my Jan 2019 semester

i relay don't know what to do next

any one having the same issues

Have you gotten your visa??

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys...I applied for study permit on 25th April 2019 and on 6th May I received biometrics validity letter.On 9th May I received a letter from Vfs stating that 'Your processed passport has been dispatched...'When I went for it today I found that they sent my full application with no message.

Yash1995

Apr 13, 2020
Hello ...applied for post graduate certificate in accounting , duration of course is 8 months in york university Torontoon 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed before 6 october but review not started yet .....i wanna to ask that is SOP is mandatory to attach with application because my bands are overall 6.5 but not less than 5.5 in one module means file is in non sds category
Yes it's very important as it gives a clear view n explanation for them