+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Hey guys! I think I have a very strange case here cause I applied in February and passed my medicals and I got my bvl in July, but I haven't gotten any further updates since July concerning my students visa application and the high commission that my visa is being processed in is the Canadian high commission at Nairobi, any advice would go a long way thanks!
Send a webform plus email to the Beijing visa office

sroseok

Feb 7, 2019
hi. Please do we need to contact VFS before sending our passport through courier? Or do we need to go physically to submit it at the Abuja or Lagos office

Reactions: Whofears

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
hi. Please do we need to contact VFS before sending our passport through courier? Or do we need to go physically to submit it at the Abuja or Lagos office
Contact them via email or telephone for the steps to take. You’re to send the documents to them via a reputable courier service.

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys! I think I have a very strange case here cause I applied in February and passed my medicals and I got my bvl in July, but I haven't gotten any further updates since July concerning my students visa application and the high commission that my visa is being processed in is the Canadian high commission at Nairobi, any advice would go a long way thanks!
Order gcms note to know the status of your application. Good luck to you

Abbeynla

Apr 16, 2020
Good day guys. Please i need your advise about my appliaction. I received BVL on November 2nd but no any update received till now. Below is my timeline. My passport already sumitted along with the application.

APPLICATION ROUTE: PAPER APPLICATION
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATE: December 11, 2019
REQUEST FOR MEDICAL TEST: January 16, 2020.
MEDICAL UPDATE PASSED: February 5th, 2020.
BVL RECEIVED: November 2nd, 2020

Am i suppsoe to receive a mail from them confirming that the visa has been approved or what should be the next stage from them. Is there any other memebr that submittd paper application and got BVL recently? Your sugegstion will be appreciated

Zoe44

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Please those that have gotten their application approved, please do well to tell us the documents that was included and the timeline of your applications this will help and encourage others........... thanks.

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Good day guys. Please i need your advise about my appliaction. I received BVL on November 2nd but no any update received till now. Below is my timeline. My passport already sumitted along with the application.

APPLICATION ROUTE: PAPER APPLICATION
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DATE: December 11, 2019
REQUEST FOR MEDICAL TEST: January 16, 2020.
MEDICAL UPDATE PASSED: February 5th, 2020.
BVL RECEIVED: November 2nd, 2020

Am i suppsoe to receive a mail from them confirming that the visa has been approved or what should be the next stage from them. Is there any other memebr that submittd paper application and got BVL recently? Your sugegstion will be appreciated
What a long wait!
Most paper application is on hold,a friend who applied paper application got bvl but no PPR yet,just be patient and hopeful, when is your class starting ?

Abbeynla

Apr 16, 2020
What a long wait!
Most paper application is on hold,a friend who applied paper application got bvl but no PPR yet,just be patient and hopeful, when is your class starting ?
Thanks for the information.PPR will not be required for paper submission since the passport was already sumitted along with the application. It is just to know when they are likely going to finalise the application. My class starts in January and my school is on the approved DLI

Reactions: Royality