+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Hello Amaka12,

You are the one that can really determine a strong intention to return to Nigeria. Maybe your parents have a company you will be coming back to take over and inherit, or maybe they will give you enough money to start up your business, maybe you have a job offer waiting for you upon your return, it depends.

All the best.

Omofar
Thanks for the reply, I hope you can answer the others questions thanks.

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Greetings!

To the glory of God, another success story. This one was a big testimony, the original application was initially rejected on the 13th of May for some flimsy excuses. We responded to it and here we are..

Online Submission: May 15, 2019
Biometrics Request Letter: N/A re-application
Biometrics Confirmation Correspondence Letter: N/A re-application
Original Passport Request Letter: June 19

Visa Stamped: Awaiting
Resumption: Sept 1st 2019

Let us hear your own positive stories.

All the best!

Omofar
Congrats to you

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
a
Greetings!

To the glory of God, another success story. This one was a big testimony, the original application was initially rejected on the 13th of May for some flimsy excuses. We responded to it and here we are..

All the best!

Omofar
am happy for you, did you later order for gcm notes?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a

am happy for you, did you later order for gcm notes?
Hello vesment,

Thanks for your message. No, in this case there was no need to, they needed 1 document. They could have easily requested for it, but chose to refuse the application. I feel that was just being wicked. Anyway, we supplied the document they wanted and then got the approval about an hour ago, after 1 month and 3 days.

All the best with yours.

Omofar

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
Hello vesment,

Thanks for your message. No, in this case there was no need to, they needed 1 document. They could have easily requested for it, but chose to refuse the application. I feel that was just being wicked. Anyway, we supplied the document they wanted and then got the approval about an hour ago, after 1 month and 3 days.

All the best with yours.

Omofar
thats great, i pray we all get to canada. i actually wish to return back after studies and i hope they feel that though.i pray they make asap decision cos i got admission for uk too, jux that canada is a better off option than the uk.

Reactions: ona0

Romeo34

Jun 2, 2019
I just got rejected for my study permit visa for insufficient funds.. even though i paid my school fees in full this is what i got:
Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
Greetings!

All the best!

Omofar
Hey omofar I got a rejection now on the following issues • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
Please I want to know where I can get gcm note.
Am confused what this thing means or if you know any visa agent in Nigeria

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
And the painful thing is that I did not even go through any stage,, even my medicals is not yet updated. Just got biometric correspondence yesterday and then this today. What should I do?

JYLcarleton

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, thank you for this thread .
My name is Joseph, 27 years, and im planning to apply for an M.eng Civil Engineering program at University of Manitoba for the January 2020 intake.
I have a B.sc in Civil Engineering at a Nigerian University
My final GPA is 3.17 (3.62/5) and my last 2 years GPA is 3.59.
Furthermore, I have over 2 years working experience in the field.
As I'm applying for an Meng program and not an MSC, how difficult would I get a potential advisor. Also, what are NY chances of gaining an admission. May I also add that I do not necessarily need a funding as I have a sponsor.
Thank you for your time and forthcoming response

PRINCEKK12

Apr 13, 2019
Greetings!

All the best!

Omofar

PRINCEKK12

Apr 13, 2019
Hello everyone. Please is it advisable to change your sponsorship when applying for a study permit after been refused for the first time? Thanks in advance.

PRINCEKK12

Apr 13, 2019
Please I got rejected yesterday based on the following conditions

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Please I need your help and how should I go about my application process for the second time. Thanks

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
got rejected on the following reasons
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit., please how can i reply or if am reapplying, how can i reapply and reply the above reasons

Triplex

Jan 2, 2019
Hello Omofa

My wife wants to apply for school in Canada and subsequently apply for her study visa from Nigeria she has her First degree already but she wants her masters program as regards the visa I am going to be paying her fees from my business though funds don’t seat in my account once the funds come in I transfer them for Purches of goods and other services what can u advise me