Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No I just heard of it (gcms/cbsa notes) today from your post and other posts on this thread.
On what else I have done so far I have filled the webform a lot of times I have sent mails to them (the London office because my online application is being processed there) I have also sent mails to the office in Nigeria Canada and Accra. They respond about 20% of the time and what they say is they are still processing the application I have even filled a webform to complain about their services.
I did upfront medicals and on the status of my application (I check using gckey) it States that I have passed the medicals but all other stages are still being processed. About a month and a half ago the medical part of the status changed to you do not need a medical exam.
Please brief me on how to get gcms and CBSA notes and what it is really about because the only things I know about it are what I read from the internet today
Thanks
GĆMS notes contain all the comments or descriptions of what is happening in your application, whereas CBSA notes are same as gćms notes but the only difference is that the security part is retracted in gcmš and you can see that in cbsa notes.
You can use the website mentioned below to get these notes.

Reactions: MrOhizzy

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Greetings!

If you are interested in hearing the truth, and still ready to proceed despite the challenges, you are welcome here. If you want to be pampered, please go elsewhere.

I am here offer advise to anyone who is Nigerian and needs assistance in navigating the dangerous waters of Canadian study permit application. Identify what the problem might be and how to possibly over come them.

It would be better to come here before you apply, rather than after you have applied, it might be too late to assist you then. Also, never rush to put in an application, if you are rejected once, your chances of being rejected a second time increases by about 60-70%.

Looking forward to assisting anyone with question here.

You are welcome.

Cheers

I just got the screenshot from my agent . This is mycic account it stated:

we are still processing your application we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

So i think is like them never even touch my application at all ...

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got the screenshot from my agent . This is mycic account it stated:

we are still processing your application we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

So i think is like them never even touch my application at all ...
Hello Evankc,

I also hate waiting, so I feel you. However, you have no choice until you here from them. Check if they have passed your medical exam, if yes, then you are making progress. I will ask you to fix you mind on other things while you wait.

All the best.

Omofar

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hello Evankc,

I also hate waiting, so I feel you. However, you have no choice until you here from them. Check if they have passed your medical exam, if yes, then you are making progress. I will ask you to fix you mind on other things while you wait.

All the best.

Omofar
I did upfront and it pass on the first application so I don't know if they will will review it again

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Greetings!

If you are interested in hearing the truth, and still ready to proceed despite the challenges, you are welcome here. If you want to be pampered, please go elsewhere.

I am here offer advise to anyone who is Nigerian and needs assistance in navigating the dangerous waters of Canadian study permit application. Identify what the problem might be and how to possibly over come them.

It would be better to come here before you apply, rather than after you have applied, it might be too late to assist you then. Also, never rush to put in an application, if you are rejected once, your chances of being rejected a second time increases by about 60-70%.

You are welcome.

Cheers
Please help
hello
This is my second time applying for a study Permit and got refused for the same exact reasons stated below, as at yesterday my background check was in progress , they requested I provide my biometrics again, but today my background check changed to not applicable and I got a refusal letter, please I don’t understand what’s happening, please what should I do before I try applying again. Thank you.

Reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help
hello
This is my second time applying for a study Permit and got refused for the same exact reasons stated below, as at yesterday my background check was in progress , they requested I provide my biometrics again, but today my background check changed to not applicable and I got a refusal letter, please I don’t understand what’s happening, please what should I do before I try applying again. Thank you.

Reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Hello Mickeymatt,

Hope well. Thanks for visiting this thread.

I will advise you apply to get your gcms notes first. There is an immigration_guru on this thread who has recommended a website where you can make the request, get in touch to find out how its done. Once you have it, then I can advise you on how to address the issues raised.

All the best.

Omofar

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Hello Mickeymatt,

I will advise you apply to get your gcms notes first. There is an immigration_guru on this thread who has recommended a website where you can make the request, get in touch to find out how its done. Once you have it, then I can advise you on how to address the issues raised.

All the best.

Omofar
Please a link to the website
Thank you

Tweetydaln

May 20, 2019
Gcms notes are applied for online. And you have to know someone in canada to help you. It takes 30-35days before you get the notes. I too usually send them web form and emails every other day. But recently stopped since I wasn't getting any response from them. Fingers crossed and trusting God sha. Since I don't have power over thier decision. God is the only one that can do it at this stage. My question is what is it that made our application different from other people. Is your sponsor 3rd party or do you have travel history?
No I just heard of it (gcms/cbsa notes) today from your post and other posts on this thread.
On what else I have done so far I have filled the webform a lot of times I have sent mails to them (the London office because my online application is being processed there) I have also sent mails to the office in Nigeria Canada and Accra. They respond about 20% of the time and what they say is they are still processing the application I have even filled a webform to complain about their services.
I did upfront medicals and on the status of my application (I check using gckey) it States that I have passed the medicals but all other stages are still being processed. About a month and a half ago the medical part of the status changed to you do not need a medical exam.
Please brief me on how to get gcms and CBSA notes and what it is really about because the only things I know about it are what I read from the internet today
Thanks

Sochima

May 22, 2019
#omofarPlease reply me
I want to apply for a student permit although I haven't been granted admission but have made several enquiry about Winnipeg University which is my ideal choice they also offer a post graduation work permit (pgwp) And their tuition fee is CAD14,000 annually
I graduated from a secondary school here in Nigeria and wants to further my studies in Canada
My travel and work experience
I have traveled to liberia and Mauritius
In Mauritius I worked for two years given me two years of work experience which was my main source of income cos I made upto 7million naira
Also am the one sponsoring my self with a little support of about CAD10,000 from my uncle. Am 23yrs of age
My question now is there a possibility that I would be accepted and granted a study permit although I finished secondary school 2yrs ago
I want to no b4 I apply for the University and pay the fees
My email benitex255@gmail.com incase you want us to chat privately thanks

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Mickeymatt,

All the best.

Omofar
Thanks, the links are mentioned in my signature, To understand the notes you can take my assistance at any point. Feel free to tag.

Babajamo1

May 22, 2019
Greetings!

You are welcome.

Cheers
Pls I need assistance because I have been reject Visa, I need assistance before I reapply

Brian prince

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Gcms notes are applied for online. And you have to know someone in canada to help you. It takes 30-35days before you get the notes. I too usually send them web form and emails every other day. But recently stopped since I wasn't getting any response from them. Fingers crossed and trusting God sha. Since I don't have power over thier decision. God is the only one that can do it at this stage. My question is what is it that made our application different from other people. Is your sponsor 3rd party or do you have travel history?
That is the burning question on my mind what made our application different as for my travel history I have been to Dubai twice and my mother (she applied for visitor's visa linked to my application) has been to Dubai thrice,London and germany and she is my sponsor with personal acct and her company acct I have also paid about 70% of the tuition for my first year. Lastly someone on this thread mentioned that the processing office in London takes time and the vos are usually harsh and that is were my application is being processed on the gcms notes I know someone in Canada he's a permanent resident but I still don't see the link everyone is talking of on this thread