+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

hamza1995

Dec 28, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Would you please send me your SOP to Ouchguir.hamza@gmail.com i will be grateful if you could help me with your exemple

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I don't understand how someone else's SOP can help anyone. SOPs vary completely depending on your personal situation and no 2 can be alike. Sharing SOPs can potentially jeopardise your and the other person's application. If you are especially bad at writing a SOP, consider paying someone to write one. As for refusals, addressing your reasons for refusal noted in GCMS notes is what is important, copying someone else's SOP isn't going to help at all.

Reactions: ozzyess

Ahsanh561

Nov 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hi, happy for you,for the statement of purpose, what is the best way to explain ties to your country? I need help with that letter, if you can help I would appreciate that

Oct 28, 2020
Can you please please PM me? I have a strong 12th and IELTS yet I am rejected multiple times. can we please share some form of contact info (Discord, Telegram , whatsapp) in PM

ukankit

Oct 2, 2019
looks like @Kr02612 is inactive guys this guy forwarded me his SOP and its fantastic used as a reference and got visa after 1st rejection

Here is my email id just send an email i will forward you the SOP
piraizaz5@gmail.com
hi there. I am also the one who is craving for the Kr's SOP, but as he is still inactive, could u plz share the sop with me n others(who still seek help). I have also emailed u, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
hi there. I am also the one who is craving for the Kr's SOP, but as he is still inactive, could u plz share the sop with me n others(who still seek help). I have also emailed u, looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
I just sent it to you

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
I don't understand how someone else's SOP can help anyone. SOPs vary completely depending on your personal situation and no 2 can be alike. Sharing SOPs can potentially jeopardise your and the other person's application. If you are especially bad at writing a SOP, consider paying someone to write one. As for refusals, addressing your reasons for refusal noted in GCMS notes is what is important, copying someone else's SOP isn't going to help at all.
Nobody copies SOP.. It's the format and what should be included that poeple have trouble with anyone smart enough to write their own SOP knlws that you don't COPY anything from other SOPs

ukankit

Oct 2, 2019
Nobody copies SOP.. It's the format and what should be included that poeple have trouble with anyone smart enough to write their own SOP knlws that you don't COPY anything from other SOPs
Thank you. I received it,
N thanks for acknowledging this concern of "Arhue's" comment. Yes it is true, these SOP's is just to acknowledge the mistakes that had been in the previous SOP's. The approved SOP's samples gives a glimpse of what exactly is to be written to cover those parts with different sections of refusals, mainly to rectify those previous mistakes.
Thanks again Mr. Pirzada (GMP97). Take care

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
Bro I also got 3 refusals so can you please snd your LOE on kuldiptiwari001gmail.com

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
Bro can you please share your Le and Sop on
Kuldiptiwari001@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you. I received it,
N thanks for acknowledging this concern of "Arhue's" comment. Yes it is true, these SOP's is just to acknowledge the mistakes that had been in the previous SOP's. The approved SOP's samples gives a glimpse of what exactly is to be written to cover those parts with different sections of refusals, mainly to rectify those previous mistakes.
Thanks again Mr. Pirzada (GMP97). Take care
Can you please email the SOP as well? lenixxthree@gmail.com