+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Zoheb89

Jul 25, 2019
Mine was also rejected for the same reason before I got approval. Give me your email address. I will send you my statement of purpose and maybe it can be helpful to you.

Hello Kr02612, I need help with the SOP, im getting rejected with the reason connection to home countries. It would be very kind of you if you can send me your SOP. My email is hannibalzohhayb@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2020
When I applied for the first time, they mentioned many reasons. Such as lack of fund, low marks in past, family ties, purpose of visit, immigration status and travel history. When I applied for the second time, I answered to their concerns in my statement of purpose, they again refused it but wihh only one reason : purpose of visit. So I was a bit hopeful since I answered their all other concerns except purpose of visit. They again refused my third application with the same reason: purpose of visit. I finally succeed to convince them about the purpose of visit in the fourth try.
Can you please send me your sop on bhullarrandeep8@gmail.com,it's a request

T100

Nov 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Hey my visa was rejected and i’m pretty sure its due to the study plan . I will apply to the gcms notes but can u help me with my study plan ? It would be really helpful for me !

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
When they rejected my first application based on my previous degree score which was low, I told them that rather than making any excuses about my average performance in the past, I would accept the fact as a grown up person. I knew that cannot change the past but I can surely focus on my present to make a better future and that's why I worked hard on my studies after coming to the Netherlands.
So same way, you can tell them by accepting your past but also mention that when I realized how important education is for my life, I decided to complete my degree and in the final yer, I completed with xxx GPA. And I also worked hard on improving my English proficiency.
So the best way is to go straight forward.. Accept the facts but also show them that with time, you have realized many things about education.
Would you mind to share your SOP?

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Hey this were the reasons i got rejected. Please can you suggest what i can do or the steps you took for them to over turn their decision " "

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(c) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the cost of transporting yourself and any family members who are accompanying you to and from Canada.
QUOTE="Kr02612, post: 8071990, member: 881639"]Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
[/QUOTE]

Hi, your story is truly inspiring, would you mind to share your details story and your SOP to me? Im from Indonesia, this is my email: hdiana2220@gmail.com, many thanks ahead

SkyNavdeep

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hello Brother, your post really gave me hope.
I am trying study visa since 2018. Got refused 4 times already and now submitted 5th time for May 2021. One common reason in all the rejection is Purpose of Visit. If you dont mind can you please send me your SOP so that I can get some help. Kindly email me at skynavdeepsingh@gmail.com
Thank you

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Hello Brother, your post really gave me hope.
I am trying study visa since 2018. Got refused 4 times already and now submitted 5th time for May 2021. One common reason in all the rejection is Purpose of Visit. If you dont mind can you please send me your SOP so that I can get some help. Kindly email me at skynavdeepsingh@gmail.com
Thank you
Apply for GCMS notes to know your exact reason and then after apply.

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hi, will you please help me out?, can I send you an email ?

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Your academic profile is a lot stronger than mine. I also had work experience of 3 years and they said, "with a bachelor's degree and 3 years of work experience, why you wanna spend money on a pg diploma". So in my new sop, I wrote that pg diploma is a shorter version of a masters degree with almost equivalent qualifications. But in a masters

There are so many people who got visa approval even without submitting an SOP. but if your previous and proposed study fields are different, you must submit an SOP to explain why did you choose this field.
May I know what is SOP mean in term of visa application?