+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello friend. I really learnt from your Visa rejection experience and finally given after the 4th time. Please I also would need your SOP so that I can study it and reapply for the 3rd time. Am really confused why Narobi Kenya Visa officer would refuse my study Visa even after I notified them have deferred my admission.
Pls send SOP to my email: stellagreit@gmail.com
Appreciate.
Hi,when did you receive your final decision?I also applied from Nairobi on 13th November

Yemiobeks

Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Brother still waiting for your strong sop send to me email please obeksyemi@gmail.com I was refuse on same.reason I need your help so I can re apply too dis my 3 time

Odubadians

Aug 30, 2019
Hello friend. I really learnt from your Visa rejection experience and finally given after the 4th time. Please I also would need your SOP so that I can study it and reapply for the 3rd time. Am really confused why Narobi Kenya Visa officer would refuse my study Visa even after I notified them have deferred my admission.
Pls send SOP to my email: stellagreit@gmail.com
Appreciate.
He is not on this platform again

XPERTGAIN

Jan 24, 2020
Hi,when did you receive your final decision?I also applied from Nairobi on 13th November
I received final decision on 23rd Jan, 2020 . I applied on 16th, Nov 2019. a day after I received BVL I was refused study visa. The delay is really annoying.

Maxileowahin

Oct 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
Can you send me your sop to Aderemi.adebowale7@gmail.com

Princess Mel

Jan 11, 2020
How can you convince Canada immigration on your purpose of visit that though you just have your masters degree in health care management abroad, got admitted in a vocational training program in Canada in community support service and health care services.
How can I convince them that I need this vocational training to stand out in my professional life in my home country

nim008

Jan 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
Hi can u please look into my case
I have done bachelor's in computer application 70% full time completed in 2004
working as a medical transcriptionist since 2005 till now (2020).
planning to apply for MBA general stream program with at least 2 years stay back
PTE overall 70
what are my chances as i am having:
having study gap of >10 years
35 years of age
trying to choose different field of master's.
how i will convince the university & visa officer with my SOP
Also advice a few cost effective universities

Thanks

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Hi can u please look into my case
I have done bachelor's in computer application 70% full time completed in 2004
working as a medical transcriptionist since 2005 till now (2020).
planning to apply for MBA general stream program with at least 2 years stay back
PTE overall 70
what are my chances as i am having:
having study gap of >10 years
35 years of age
trying to choose different field of master's.
how i will convince the university & visa officer with my SOP
Also advice a few cost effective universities

Thanks
Don't call it a study gap you were working this is what you were supposed to do after a bachelor program.....
And there are pretty cost effective universities in the areas of Winnipeg e.g uni Manitoba,uni Winnipeg, Brandon university..

Hope this helps..

Princess Mel

Jan 11, 2020
How can you convince Canada immigration on your purpose of visit that though you just have your masters degree in health care management abroad, got admitted in a vocational training program in Canada in community support service and health care services.
How can I convince them that I need this vocational training to stand out in my professional life in my home country

Can you help me with your SOP?