+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys , I got opr and I have a question that should I send 115 tl for courier should I send 57.5 tl if I give my biometrics from VFS global Ankara?
Thank you very much!! Just sent an email there.
Hi guys , I got opr and I have a question that I send 115 tl for courier, should I send 57.5 tl if I give my biometrics from VFS global Ankara?

How many days did you wait for pasaport return?

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I got a message . It's a letter about validity of my biometric information. I guess it is called BVL.
I have an AIP and my school isn't on the list yet. (probably will be on the list in Nov 17)

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I got a message . It's a letter about validity of my biometric information. I guess it is called BVL.
I have an AIP and my school isn't on the list yet. (probably will be on the list in Nov 17)
Oh! it means final decision made. We are waiting for good news from you :)

Reactions: polipeptit

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Thank you :) isn't it interesting to get BVL without my school is on the list ?
Yes, it's interesting, but I have seen a few people on this forum, got PPR even though their DLI is not on the list. (i guess applicant were from Philippines)

Also, your school told you they have approved but not listed. IRCC offices may have a separate frequently updated internal approved DLI list.

phytonuser

Nov 13, 2020
Hi guys,

I think I made a huge mistake and waited for 1 school so long and couldn't applied for study permit yet because of that.

Now I decided it will be late if I still wait to hear from them. Is it too late to apply study permit for January 2021 intake?

I have a visitor visa because of that I don't need to give any biometrics if it helps about the process.

Thank you in advance.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I think I made a huge mistake and waited for 1 school so long and couldn't applied for study permit yet because of that.

Now I decided it will be late if I still wait to hear from them. Is it too late to apply study permit for January 2021 intake?

I have a visitor visa because of that I don't need to give any biometrics if it helps about the process.

Thank you in advance.
Yes, I really believe it's not too late. Apply as soon as possible! Make sure to submit full application.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Has anyone heard anything from the Ankara office in the past couple of days?!
It seems that there is an issue with us Egyptians in terms of visa processing at the Ankara office.. none of us has received an OPR so far and it's getting ridiculous now...

Reactions: gghattas

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys can guide me for consent form? Which courier did u used? How long will it return?
Just filled out the second page and signed. Put N/A to the last page. You can choose Aras Kargo if you want to deliver in the same day. (you need to go aras before 11 am) lastly, VFS says it can take up to a month. I delivered mine on Monday it's still in VFS Istanbul. (Wednesday was a holiday.)

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Just filled out the second page and signed. Put N/A to the last page. You can choose Aras Kargo if you want to deliver in the same day. (you need to go aras before 11 am) lastly, VFS says it can take up to a month. I delivered mine on Monday it's still in VFS Istanbul. (Wednesday was a holiday.)
what about applications wishing to provide biometrics part which one should I choose.

Biyometrik bilgileri verildikten sonra pasaport talep mektubu (passport request letter) geldiginde pasaportlarinizi ofisimize göndermeden önce pasaport basina toplam 172,50 TL ücreti VFS Global Garanti Bankasi hesabina yatirmaniz gerekecektir. Bu ücretin 57.50 TL\'si pasaportunuzu Elçilige iletmemiz için \"pasaport iletim hizmeti ücreti\", 115 TL\'si ise pasaportunuzun islemi bittiginde size kuryeyle iade edebilmemiz için \"tek yönlü kurye servisi ücreti\"dir. Bu ücretler Kanada Dolari kuruna göre hesaplanmis olup, kur ile degisebilmektedir

* Eğer parmak izinizi evrakları göndereceğiniz ofisimizde verdiyseniz. Bunu kanıtlayan parmak izi işleminden sonra size verilen etiket ya da fişinizi ya da bunların fotokopisinide evraklarınıza eklemenizi rica ederiz. Eğer bu evrağı ekleyecekseniz transmission ücretini 57.5 TL'yi ödemenize gerek yoktur.

I just send 115 tl. Is it a problem?

and up to a month and when did you send it? I will send vfs ankara btw

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
what about applications wishing to provide biometrics part which one should I choose.

Biyometrik bilgileri verildikten sonra pasaport talep mektubu (passport request letter) geldiginde pasaportlarinizi ofisimize göndermeden önce pasaport basina toplam 172,50 TL ücreti VFS Global Garanti Bankasi hesabina yatirmaniz gerekecektir. Bu ücretin 57.50 TL\'si pasaportunuzu Elçilige iletmemiz için \"pasaport iletim hizmeti ücreti\", 115 TL\'si ise pasaportunuzun islemi bittiginde size kuryeyle iade edebilmemiz için \"tek yönlü kurye servisi ücreti\"dir. Bu ücretler Kanada Dolari kuruna göre hesaplanmis olup, kur ile degisebilmektedir

* Eğer parmak izinizi evrakları göndereceğiniz ofisimizde verdiyseniz. Bunu kanıtlayan parmak izi işleminden sonra size verilen etiket ya da fişinizi ya da bunların fotokopisinide evraklarınıza eklemenizi rica ederiz. Eğer bu evrağı ekleyecekseniz transmission ücretini 57.5 TL'yi ödemenize gerek yoktur.

I just send 115 tl. Is it a problem?

and up to a month and when did you send it? I will send vfs ankara btw
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about this although I also provided my biometrics and send my passport to VFS Istanbul. In the email they sent me for details of passport submission, this information is not included, which is not nice.

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Wouldn't our visa get rejected if they don't get our passport within 30 days?