Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Guys URGENT question. When you receive OPR and send your passport to VFS, do they send you any email saying they received it? I sent my passport today but haven't heard anything from them. (I asked my courier and learned that they delivered the passport)
You can track it using the long reference number they must've given you.

aycorek

Mar 16, 2020
Last edited:

aycorek

Mar 16, 2020
I got a passport request letter today.
please what are the process to submit my passport?

Pasaport request letter size ulastiysa lütfen bizlere asagidaki belgeleri kargo ile gönderiniz.

- Consent form (ekte)
- Tranmission ödemesi dekontu
- Kurye ödeme dekontu
- Pasaportunuz
- Request letter çiktisi
- Bir kagida kurye adresi alici adi ve sizin iletisim bilgileriniz. (mail adresiniz dahil)

https://canadasites.vfsglobal.com/tur/tr/can/buy-services

pires16

Jan 23, 2018
If you received your passport request letter, please send us the following documents by cargo.

- Consent form (real)
- Transmission payment receipt
- Courier payment receipt
- Pasaportunuz
- Request letter çiktisi
- The courier address, recipient's name and your contact information on a paper. (including your e-mail address)

https://canadasites.vfsglobal.com/tur/tr/can/buy-services
how can i get the consent form?

aycorek

Mar 16, 2020
Which section do we need to sign?
Only the "Name - Address" section on the second page or also "declarations asssisted by CVAC staff" section on the third page?

I am applicant therefore I signed only second page. I think 3rd page is related with applications done by representatives.

If it is wrong, others please let me know.

Reactions: ozzyess

A.trk

Nov 3, 2020
Guys URGENT question. When you receive OPR and send your passport to VFS, do they send you any email saying they received it? I sent my passport today but haven't heard anything from them. (I asked my courier and learned that they delivered the passport)
Mine is delivered 10 days ago, I didn’t receive any emails. I called them 3 times but they said my passport is not in their system yet. I know it feels kinda dodgy but I believe they are busy with incoming passport lately.