+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
If you're thinking to apply for the PGWP after your studies, and beginning your program in winter 2021 you have to complete at least 50% of your program in Canada. So, you may complete the first term in Turkey even your program is one year, for instance.
Thanks a lot!

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys! I regret to inform you that the study permit processing time for Turkey has just increased to 10 weeks from 7 weeks.

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
Hi all,
I have a question again. My wife will be applying for Spousal Open Work Permit this week. However, our marriage is relatively new. Shall I upload pictures for proof?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hi all,
I have a question again. My wife will be applying for Spousal Open Work Permit this week. However, our marriage is relatively new. Shall I upload pictures for proof?
You need to enclose the following evidences for your spouse.
  • a completed Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation questionnaire (IMM 5532) (included in the application package)
  • a marriage certificate
  • proof of registration of marriage with a government (local, provincial, state or country) authority
  • proof of divorce if either the applicant or spouse was previously married
  • if the principal applicant and sponsor have children in common, long-form birth certificates or adoption records listing the names of both parents
  • wedding invitations and photos
  • a sponsor and principal applicant are expected to provide items from at least two of the following sets of documents. If they are unable to provide documents from a minimum of two of the following sets of documents, a detailed written explanation must be provided:
    • proof of joint ownership of residential property.
    • rental agreement showing both the sponsor and principal applicant as occupants of a rental property
    • proof of joint utility accounts (e.g. electricity, gas, telephone, internet), joint credit card accounts, or joint bank accounts
    • vehicle insurance showing that both the principal applicant and sponsor have been declared to the insurance company as residents of the insured’s address
    • copies of government issued documents for the principal applicant and sponsor showing the same address (e.g.: driver’s licenses)
    • other documents issued to the principal applicant and sponsor showing the same address, whether the accounts are held jointly or not (e.g. cell phone bills, pay stubs, tax forms, bank or credit card statements, insurance policies
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-relationship.html

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
You need to enclose the following evidences for your spouse.
  • a completed Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation questionnaire (IMM 5532) (included in the application package)
  • a marriage certificate
  • proof of registration of marriage with a government (local, provincial, state or country) authority
  • proof of divorce if either the applicant or spouse was previously married
  • if the principal applicant and sponsor have children in common, long-form birth certificates or adoption records listing the names of both parents
  • wedding invitations and photos
  • a sponsor and principal applicant are expected to provide items from at least two of the following sets of documents. If they are unable to provide documents from a minimum of two of the following sets of documents, a detailed written explanation must be provided:
    • proof of joint ownership of residential property.
    • rental agreement showing both the sponsor and principal applicant as occupants of a rental property
    • proof of joint utility accounts (e.g. electricity, gas, telephone, internet), joint credit card accounts, or joint bank accounts
    • vehicle insurance showing that both the principal applicant and sponsor have been declared to the insurance company as residents of the insured’s address
    • copies of government issued documents for the principal applicant and sponsor showing the same address (e.g.: driver’s licenses)
    • other documents issued to the principal applicant and sponsor showing the same address, whether the accounts are held jointly or not (e.g. cell phone bills, pay stubs, tax forms, bank or credit card statements, insurance policies
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-relationship.html
It seems like this page is for PR application

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I received my GCMS as below:

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
H I RV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:

Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:

Info Sharing: In Progress
Final:
Counterfoil Req: Yes

I got AIP. My school isn't on the list. Everything looks fine ? @ohbruh and I noticed that my counterfoil category is S-1 although I have an "evidence of work requirement in study" (co-op program). What should I do ?

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019

ASSESSMENT
Security:
H I RV:
Org Crime:

Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:

Final:

I got AIP. My school isn't on the list. Everything looks fine ? @ohbruh and I noticed that my counterfoil category is S-1 although I have an "evidence of work requirement in study" (co-op program). What should I do ?
Congratulations!

How long after the biometrics did you receive the update?

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations!

How long after the biometrics did you receive the update?
Application Date: 22 July
Biometrics Req: 2 Sep
Biometrics Done: 4 Sep
AIP : 1 Oct
OPR accorting to GCMS Notes : 9 Sep
School Start Date: 23 Nov

GCMS Notes Req: 27 Sep
GCMS Notes Received : 28 Oct
Provider : applygcms.com

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020

ASSESSMENT
Security:
H I RV:
Org Crime:

Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:

Final:

Oops. What is the start date of your internship and did you enclose co-op letter given by your college to your file?

I think you have three options.

1. Send a webform right now and let them know about your situation. They might ask additional documents such as co-op letter.
2. You can tell immigration officer about that and show your proofs you are enrolled in a co-op program when you arrive at the border, s/he may correct before stamping.
3. You can apply for amendment within Canada but this might take a while.

Reactions: polipeptit

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Oops. What is the start date of your internship and did you enclose co-op letter given by your college to your file?

I think you have three options.

1. Send a webform right now and let them know about your situation. They might ask additional documents such as co-op letter.
2. You can tell immigration officer about that and show your proofs you are enrolled in a co-op program when you arrive at the border, s/he may correct before stamping.
3. You can apply for amendment within Canada but this might take a while.
I faced such a problem in 2017 and then they fixed it after a lot of emails but this process took about 10 days.I don't have time to wait 10 days at this time. So I've sent a webform about this situation today (added co-op letter). If an application is made within Canada, it takes a few months to complete.

Reactions: ohbruh