+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi fellas!

One question regarding the remote learning (I believe some of us like me will go through this for sure). Even if I receive the visa to enter the Canada, is it accepted that I receive the remote term from Turkey or still do I have to be physically in Canada?

bilalmehar381

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
I'm Pakistani and I'm living in Turkey on work permit it's been a year now I want to apply for SDS stream, Am I eligible for SDS stream from Turkey or I have to fly back to Pakistan to become eligible for SDS? Kindly guide.

gghattas

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
I received my GCMS as below:

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
H I RV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:

Medical:
Misrep:
Other Req:

Info Sharing: Complete
Final:
Counterfoil Req: No

what does it mean????

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi fellas!

One question regarding the remote learning (I believe some of us like me will go through this for sure). Even if I receive the visa to enter the Canada, is it accepted that I receive the remote term from Turkey or still do I have to be physically in Canada?
If you're thinking to apply for the PGWP after your studies, and beginning your program in winter 2021 you have to complete at least 50% of your program in Canada. So, you may complete the first term in Turkey even your program is one year, for instance.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm Pakistani and I'm living in Turkey on work permit it's been a year now I want to apply for SDS stream, Am I eligible for SDS stream from Turkey or I have to fly back to Pakistan to become eligible for SDS? Kindly guide.
As I know you cannot make SDS application from Turkey even you're from Pakistan.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I already received my AIP
Everything looks fine. You passed eligibility. I have exact same descriptions on my assesment part. Also, very likely you may see original passport request letter created but not started at the later pages.

They are just waiting our DLIs to be approved for covid-19 plan and then they will request our passports for stamping.

Reactions: gghattas

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
I have a question. I have looked for the consent form that VPS requires when we send our passports but I think I have found the wrong form since it seems to be about biometrics etc. Where can I find the consent form to send my passport after OPR?

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
I have a question. I have looked for the consent form that VPS requires when we send our passports but I think I have found the wrong form since it seems to be about biometrics etc. Where can I find the consent form to send my passport after OPR?
Also, do I need to send my previous passport? or the newest one only?