+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hmm. Thank you very much. Is not the money in the bank account (like 10k extra) enough? I know I am asking slightly silly questions :)
it is, people usually put like 5% of overall expenses more in the bank account for unexpected expenses but showing financial power will do the same , i put my car ownership documents instead of extera money

Reactions: turkishapplicant

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
One last question: I have applied before my wife. I got OPR yesterday and my wife will apply this week. In my application, I sent the financial offer letter that my university emailed me which included 35k funds (17k extra). If we show money in my wife's application, will they link our application and calculate it together?

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
One last question: I have applied before my wife. I got OPR yesterday and my wife will apply this week. In my application, I sent the financial offer letter that my university emailed me which included 35k funds (17k extra). If we show money in my wife's application, will they link our application and calculate it together?
i guess so, one of you is the main visa and the other is accompanying , so they know exactly

Reactions: turkishapplicant

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did it take too much for you to get the embassy to start eligibility review? I'm asking because it has started 2 days after I submitted my application. I wonder whether it's a sign of rejection. (i gave my biometrics before for my previous application)

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Did it take too much for you to get the embassy to start eligibility review? I'm asking because it has started 2 days after I submitted my application. I wonder whether it's a sign of rejection. (i gave my biometrics before for my previous application)
It depends. My eligibility started 2 months later after I applied but there were lots of applications at that time. Consider yourself lucky :)

Btw, the start time of eligibility does not mean anything. I observed that, if the Ankara office going to reject you, they will refuse short after your eligibility started (like within 2-3 days). If you didn't heard anything yet, I think you are fine.

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
It depends. My eligibility started 2 months later after I applied but there were lots of applications at that time. Consider yourself lucky :)

Btw, the start time of eligibility does not mean anything. I observed that, if the Ankara office going to reject you, they will refuse short after your eligibility started (like within 2-3 days). If you didn't heard anything yet, I think you are fine.
Thank you very much for the response!

Alihandr0

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
Guys, just in case, I called VFS to learn how to send a passport and receive it.
We can send via any courier but they send via UPS.

The process and documents are below for Turkey. For other countries, they can check the website for other IBAN and USD amount.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/buy-services

Things to be done when sending passports (VFS Call Center) Passports to be sent in
  1. All passports can be sent in the same envelope.
  2. Fees to be paid and included in the envelope (Can be deposited collectively, shown on a single receipt.) - Total 157.5 TL per person
    • Package transmission (for each passport): 53.00 TL (VFS to Ankara fee) /10.40 Cad
    • One Way Courier Service (for each shipment): 104.50 TL / 20.46 CAD (fee for a courier from Ankara yo your address)
Bank Account name:
Gateway Management Lojistik A.Ş
Bank name: GARANTI BBVA
BIC/SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
(TRY) IBAN Number: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42
(CAD) IBAN Number TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91

3. On A4 paper, address information and information of the person who will take the passport if not you are not at home.
Note: It is advised to prepare it per passport.

4. VFS Consent form will be filled in per passport. (sometimes requested.)
Documents to be in the envelope
  • Passport
  • A4 paper, info of address and who can take
  • Consent form
  • Receipt
An important addition !!! A copy of the Original Passport Request (OPR) letter must be sent!

Alihandr0

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Turkey.

Passports are not accepted in person at the moment, all transactions are made by cargo/courier.

When the passport request letter (passport request letter) arrives, you need to deposit a total of 157.50 TL fee per passport to the VFS Global Garanti Bank account before sending your passports to our office. 53 TL of this fee is the "passport transmission service fee" for sending your passport to the Embassy, and 104.50 TL is the "one-way courier service fee" for returning your passport by courier when the transaction is completed. These fees are calculated according to the Canadian dollar rate and can change with the exchange rate. We do not have courier service out of Turkey. You can use any cargo service of your choice to send your documents.

Addresses : https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/attend-centre

Information on bank transfer:
Bank Account Name: Gateway Management Lojistik A.S.
Bank Name: Garanti BBVA
BIC / SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42 (TL)
TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91 (CAD)

If you have a passport request letter, please send us the following documents by courier.

- Consent form (attached)
- Transmission payment receipt
- Courier payment receipt
- Your passport
- Letter print out
- The courier address, recipient name and your contact information on a piece of paper. (including your e-mail address)

Reactions: thecazgir

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020

How would I know that eligibility started?