+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

Ahmadssha

Sep 22, 2020
Congratulations !
I would be grateful if you could share your timeline?
I applied on 24th of june
Aip recieved by email from ankara office on
11 sep
I am from Jordan
Live in jordan but our files processed in Ankara
Today i received bvl
The program is PhD/ montreal

Reactions: aycorek

polipeptit

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys, I completed my biometrics in Feb for my previous application and have applied for another permit in October. Do you think I'll also receive BVL for this application? (I received this letter in my old application)

Ahmadssha

Sep 22, 2020
I asked Ankara VAC via webform whether I can get a visa if my school isn't on the list and they answered :

"Dear applicant,

Please review the following link for travel restrictions in place.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html

If your DLI is on the approved list, we will be finalizing your application shortly.

Regards,"

So if your school isn't on the list, you won't pass the stage 2.
I read in some email from one of the universities in canada that there is a second list will be publish on nov 3rd
So i hope to be there
Dont worry

Ahmadssha

Sep 22, 2020
Guys, I completed my biometrics in Feb for my previous application and have applied for another permit in October. Do you think I'll also receive BVL for this application? (I received this letter in my old application)
I dont think so, i saw alot of applications without BVL since they already recieved in the past
So i think u will recieve a direct approval

Reactions: thecazgir

Cupzen

Oct 1, 2020
Ankara
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone,

I have a question about proof of funds, Should i open a bank account on my name and transfer the money from my father's account about 3 months (can't be longer than 3 months for my situation) before my visa application, or can i use my father's account. (We are both living in Turkey.)

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hello dear friends,
I have submitted my application on September 2 (Regular) for winter at master level at dalhousie
Got my Biometric letter on September 3
Gave my Biometric in Ankara on September 16
and got biometric and Eligibility update on September 18
(on September 18 my eligibility status changed to " WE ARE REVIWING WEATHER YOU MEAT THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT " and Biometric status changed to " BIOMETRIC COMPLETED " )
now on October 2 my eligibility status got updated again but this time it went to " WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE START YOUR ELIGIBILITY REVIEW "
I don't understand it? it's like going from first stage to second stage then go back to first stage again, can anyone help me with this situation? any similar experience? those were my only updates so far, nothing more and my university is not on the Covid-Ready list yet, it'll be on November 3rd hopefully.

Last edited:

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hello dear friends,
I have submitted my application on September 2 (Regular)
Got my Biometric letter on September 3
Gave my Biometric in Ankara on September 16
and got biometric and Eligibility update on September 18
(on September 18 my eligibility status changed to " WE ARE REVIWING WEATHER YOU MEAT THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT " and Biometric status changed to " BIOMETRIC COMPLETED " )
now on October 2 my eligibility status got updated again but this time it went to " WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE START YOUR ELIGIBILITY REVIEW "
I don't understand it? it's like going from first stage to second stage then go back to first stage again, can anyone help me with this situation? any similar experience? those were my only updates so far, nothing more and my university is not on the Covid-Ready list yet, it'll be on November 3rd hopefully.
What is the start date of your school?
Hello everyone,

I have a question about proof of funds, Should i open a bank account on my name and transfer the money from my father's account about 3 months (can't be longer than 3 months for my situation) before my visa application, or can i use my father's account. (We are both living in Turkey.)
I didn't have much money on my account. I showed my father's bank statement with a signed affidavit from him.

Reactions: Cupzen

Alihandr0

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hello to everyone, I hope there will be good news for everyone soon. We all deserved it.

- On July 29, we applied for SP and OWP with my wife online. (We applied for Autumn 2020. However, we postponed it to Winter 2021 and still haven't notified ircc)

- On 7 August biometrics delivered.

- On September 18, we received the first stage Aip approval via mail.

I have been accepted to the Master program at Carleton university and I am on the approved DLI list. I have AIP since September 18th. However, I didn't want to start the fall of 2020 online and make a deposit. I postponed winter 2021 and need to report this to ircc?
@tryyourbest @ohbruh @polipeptit