+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applications from Turkey Here

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Any news guys ? @ohbruh @tryyourbest

I am about to say "enough is enough".
Today I got my GCMS ordered on September 10.

Notes created on October 3.

Although they sent me AIP on October 1, they decided my eligibility passed on September 8, a day after my eligibility started.

I have also seen that they have created original passport request letter on September 8 but not send yet.

I am pretty sure that you guys also got passport request, but for some reason, they are holding their decisions. Maybe we can expect they will release them after October 20.

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Today I got my GCMS ordered on September 10.

Notes created on October 3.

Although they sent me AIP on October 1, they decided my eligibility passed on September 8, a day after my eligibility started.

I have also seen that they have created original passport request letter on September 8 but not send yet.

I am pretty sure that you guys also got passport request, but for some reason, they are holding their decisions. Maybe we can expect they will release them after October 20.
Yeah I think so, next week I probably get my gcms notes, we will see, I will share here

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys!

Is it really that hard to find an available booking day/time at VFS?

I have completed my paperwork and everything but now I am checking the vfs website frequently but to no avail.. There is no available slot!

Does anyone know if I should check it at a specific time?

Thanks!!

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys!

I have completed my paperwork and everything but now I am checking the vfs website frequently but to no avail.. There is no available slot!

Thanks!!
Check in the morning (around 8 am). They are working two days in a week. It's pure luck, I caught one around 10 pm because someone cancelled his/her appointment. Check the website regularly.

aegaeg

May 5, 2020
Hey guys!

Thanks!!
Check in the morning (around 8 am). They are working two days in a week. It's pure luck, I caught one around 10 pm because someone cancelled his/her appointment. Check the website regularly.
Yes, definitely check the website regularly. There was no available slot in October last week on Wednesday when I called them and November slots were not even available yet. I just kept checking website and I was able to get an appointment on Friday, I guess someone cancelled their appointment. It’s frustrating but keep trying. Good luck!

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Yes, definitely check the website regularly. There was no available slot in October last week on Wednesday when I called them and November slots were not even available yet. I just kept checking website and I was able to get an appointment on Friday, I guess someone cancelled their appointment. It’s frustrating but keep trying. Good luck!
Guys thanks a lot for your help!

I finally got an appointment for Friday this week.

It seems to me that it should be checked especially in the mornings around 8 am and in the evening after 6 pm.

Thanks again for your posts, guys!

Reactions: aegaeg and ohbruh

fikricandilek

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone win a PhD scholarship and apply for a study permit?
If so, did you show someone for the sponsor?
How much money did you show in your bank account?