+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit applications from Jamaica

CindyRen

Jul 21, 2019
Hi everyone, when your application is in queue and is waiting for officer to review, what does that means exactly and how long after would you receive approval or not. My start date will be on September 3rd and I am worried now, however I can defer to January if my study permit is approved late. Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Dreamcamethru

May 6, 2019
Hi everyone, when your application is in queue and is waiting for officer to review, what does that means exactly and how long after would you receive approval or not. My start date will be on September 3rd and I am worried now, however I can defer to January if my study permit is approved late. Any response will be greatly appreciated.
When did you apply for the permit?

Dreamcamethru

May 6, 2019
That is great news, and congrats on your approval. By the way how long did your complete process take, from biometrics/documents submission, to approval?
Exactly six weeks. Applied on July 4th, did biometrics on the 11th, got an email requesting passport last week Thursday and I got an email last night saying that my permit was approved, praise God!

Reactions: Mel 777

CindyRen

Jul 21, 2019
Exactly six weeks. Applied on July 4th, did biometrics on the 11th, got an email requesting passport last week Thursday and I got an email last night saying that my permit was approved, praise God!
Praised be to God indeed, you can now go ahead and purchase your ticket. Which school will you be attending? I can only pray and hope I will get mine approved in time for the start of class. My second option if approval is given late is to defer to January.

CindyRen

Jul 21, 2019
Hi guys, just got my biometrics validity correspondence letter, does that mean they are closer to making a final decision on my application.