+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who applied with families for Fall 2020/ Winter 2021

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
have you applied for her with your application? She will only get if you have applied and approved.
Hello Robot, my application was approved but my daughter was not included? please how do i go about this? is it still possible to apply for her under my application or separately?

Reactions: robot83

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hello Robot, my application was approved but my daughter was not included? please how do i go about this? is it still possible to apply for her under my application or separately?
Congrats on approval. As you already filed your application and approved, now you have to apply for her separately.

Toyosi08

Nov 2, 2019
Congrats on approval. As you already filed your application and approved, now you have to apply for her separately.
Thank you. But what is the possibility that hers will be approved? also what category will i apply for her? she's just 1 year old, also am i going to input my UCI number when applying for her? how do i make them know am applying for her?

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you. But what is the possibility that hers will be approved? also what category will i apply for her? she's just 1 year old, also am i going to input my UCI number when applying for her? how do i make them know am applying for her?
If I'm not wrong. you will apply for trv for her and please make sure you show $4000 for her expenses and also show in bank statement as much as you can for daycare facilities.

Sameeh87

Mar 13, 2017
Applied on Nov 6 for Winter Intake
Biometrics: Completed on Nov 9
Application Type: SDS with upfront medical and GIC 10k with additional 8k for dependents
Program: Masters from a top Uni

Dependents:
1. Spouse - TRV
2. Son- TRV

Did we choose the right way? or SOWP would have been a good option from the approval point of view? though my spouse does not intend to work or stay longer in Canada.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Applied on Nov 6 for Winter Intake
Biometrics: Completed on Nov 9
Application Type: SDS with upfront medical and GIC 10k with additional 8k for dependents
Program: Masters from a top Uni

Dependents:
1. Spouse - TRV
2. Son- TRV

Did we choose the right way? or SOWP would have been a good option from the approval point of view? though my spouse does not intend to work or stay longer in Canada.
Does your spouse intend to stay for only 6 months of your program? And so does your son? Just curious

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hello, how much time does your application took to be approved? Could you please share your timeline? And from which country you have applied?

Thanks

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Dear friends, as I said before I applied on July 30th and after the AIP which issued on first week of September I received no further updates on my page! My spouse also applied for OWP and he is a non-EU national. My question is, if he gets a visa approval, how can he get his visa as the VAC center in London is closed due to the national lockdown in the UK? Does he need to go to London or he can go to every VAC office which is open right now?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Dear friends, as I said before I applied on July 30th and after the AIP which issued on first week of September I received no further updates on my page! My spouse also applied for OWP and he is a non-EU national. My question is, if he gets a visa approval, how can he get his visa as the VAC center in London is closed due to the national lockdown in the UK? Does he need to go to London or he can go to every VAC office which is open right now?
Is your DLI on the list? If it is you can bug IRCC otherwise they probably forgot about you. Does London have courier services? If no you might be able to submit passport in any other country. Clarify that with VFS

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Is your DLI on the list? If it is you can bug IRCC otherwise they probably forgot about you. Does London have courier services? If no you might be able to submit passport in any other country. Clarify that with VFS
Yeah my college is on the list. I don't know about the courier service in London and how can I bug IRCC :D

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Yeah my college is on the list. I don't know about the courier service in London and how can I bug IRCC :D
You should contact not IRCC, but VFS global. Those guys stamp you a visa. And you can bug IRCC through webform

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
You should contact not IRCC, but VFS global. Those guys stamp you a visa. And you can bug IRCC through webform
I asked for GCMS notes and received no answer. After that I filled a webform for my spouse and no answer again! I don't need a visa as I am a EU citizen but my spouse needs it. Our situation is so dreadful.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I asked for GCMS notes and received no answer. After that I filled a webform for my spouse and no answer again! I don't need a visa as I am a EU citizen but my spouse needs it. Our situation is so dreadful.
IRCC have little to do with GCMS notes, buddy :D unless you order them inside Canada, you should ask the firm you order them through instead. I don’t know when you ordered them, but it took me a months to get mine and it was not due to IRCC.
You don’t need a visa, but you still need an approval and letter of introduction. Don’t worry, if you are already approved and applied with spouse, then your spouse would be too. I know you are probably loosing hope, but send them another webform from your name asking to approve both you and your spouse and attach a document (ex. Verification of enrollment). They tend to respond to webforms with docs more frequently

Reactions: Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Dear friends, last night finally I got my study permit in my account :) but still no update for my spouse :( They answered to my webform about my spouse and told that the application is in process but we received no update in the account. My question is what now? Is it possible that they don't issue visa for my spouse until January?