+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who applied with families for Fall 2020/ Winter 2021

Penina

Jul 23, 2020
If someone already has AIP with a combined app with dependents. They will get the visa if they pass the security background check etc. It's just my thought. I have been following this forum as a guest for years.
I applied for vstudy permits with my family members husband, daughter 10 yrs, and son 16yrs . We all received AIP except for my husband who did not apply for sp

Apllication: 2 May
AIP: 26 July

eyaaz91

Oct 3, 2019
Hi,
I applied on 25th July 2020 together with SOWP and my 4 Month old baby. We did our medicals immediately after application and we all did Biometrics last week.
I received my AIP, and have started studies online.

What is the processing time for SP/SOWP after Biometrics? And has anyone received their SP/SOWP?

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi,
I applied on 25th July 2020 together with SOWP and my 4 Month old baby. We did our medicals immediately after application and we all did Biometrics last week.

What is the processing time for SP/SOWP after Biometrics? And has anyone received their SP/SOWP?
everyone is on wait including me. Applied with SP/SOWP/TRV for son and didn't receive even AIP.

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
I am seeing single applicants from August getting AIP.. I applied on mid July.. Still no update.. Why family applicants are not getting prioritized??

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
I am seeing single applicants from August getting AIP.. I applied on mid July.. Still no update.. Why family applicants are not getting prioritized??
The obvious reason, more applications. Like in my case, we have three applications and it will take time to process three applications with the main applicant.

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
The obvious reason, more applications. Like in my case, we have three applications and it will take time to process three applications with the main applicant.
Very true.. But I have known some people of Jan intake intake getting AIP ..at least they can prioritize us than them

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
I am a January intake and I received my AIP three weeks ago but still no update on SOWP yet. However, as Canada does not let the international students to enter, what's the point of waiting for the visa right now? I know someone at the Ontario parliment who told me that they not gonna let us enter until next May! Are you guys going to defer your offer or asking for refund in that case?

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Could you tell me the documents required for SOWP with SP . It is very urgent as we want to apply next month.
would appreciate your reply.

Nick20

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hello everyone. I received medical request letter for both SP & OWP application together. Is it a good sign? Applied together on July 20. Medical request on Sept 28. Really need your thoughts and insights. TIA
Where did u applied from.. I believe it's a good sign.. I applied on 15th July but no update

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi,

I also want to apply with my husband . could you tell me documents for SOWP? nd what about funds. help would be appreciated .

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I am a January intake and I received my AIP three weeks ago but still no update on SOWP yet. However, as Canada does not let the international students to enter, what's the point of waiting for the visa right now? I know someone at the Ontario parliment who told me that they not gonna let us enter until next May! Are you guys going to defer your offer or asking for refund in that case?
did you submit yours and your husband s application together ?