Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Dear friends, last night finally I got my study permit in my account :) but still no update for my spouse :( They answered to my webform about my spouse and told that the application is in process but we received no update in the account. My question is what now? Is it possible that they don't issue visa for my spouse until January?
Did you spouse pass medicals?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
He does not need to do so and we did biometric together on August 18th
Hm, did you order GCMS notes? Usually the cases are processed together unless there is something extra they are checking/preparing for spouse

bahariesmoon88

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Nassau, Bahamas
Good morning,
I would like some help please. I am applying for my study permit for Fall 2021 and I have a dependent which is my 8 year old son only. When it asks me if I have family members coming with me, should I put him? Because when I do, it says that he needs a study permit but I was under the impression he wouldn’t.
Should I say no and proceed with my application then once approve, apply for his ETA. He has a USA passport and Bahamas passport so we only need ETA to travel to Canada no travel visas needed. Please help me. TIA

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
What are you timelines ?
I and my spouse applied together on August 18th. I got my final approval 2 days ago as a main applicant but my spouse who applied for the open work permit did not receive a single update after the biometric. I am really worry now because we really want to travel together.

Reactions: kiranbeant

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
I and my spouse applied together on August 18th. I got my final approval 2 days ago as a main applicant but my spouse who applied for the open work permit did not receive a single update after the biometric. I am really worry now because we really want to travel together.
It is normal. do not worry. same happened with my cousin last year. Even I heard mostly people are getting visa separately.

please check your inbox

Reactions: Sad93

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Did the eligibility of your spouse open work permit has started?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Did the eligibility of your spouse open work permit has started?
Unfortunately no and that is the problem! I've sent couple of webforms and asked them about our situation and every single time they replied that his application is in process but it is more than three months now and they have not even started to review his eligibility!! Actually I know someone from this froum who told me that he was in the same situation and received his visa suddenly without any previous updates on the application! I really don't know what to do

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Unfortunately no and that is the problem! I've sent couple of webforms and asked them about our situation and every single time they replied that his application is in process but it is more than three months now and they have not even started to review his eligibility!! Actually I know someone from this froum who told me that he was in the same situation and received his visa suddenly without any previous updates on the application! I really don't know what to do
Okay. In my case I have applied for study permit on 04 Nov along with SOWP. my eligibility started on 06 Nov and no update since then. But, today my wife's eligibility has started.