+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I will definitely for sure just give me some time. The final SOP is with my consultant and I have asked her to forward me. I will mail you at the same time, I will get it and as far as the gap is concerned, I have submitted many financial documents also like my ITR' s of last 3 years, my company's Balance sheet of last 3 years. Rewards and Recognition I received from the various industry chambers or Associations. So provide as much as u can and just tell them in your SOP u have property, ur family in India. U will come back for them.
Good luck!!
Thanks... Will wait for it.

Sulkysquidward

Jul 19, 2019
I came back from Canada where I did my MBA in 2009 and I was a Permanent resident there.I had to renounce my PR before applying for the September intake.Does the fact that I used to be a permanent resident affect my chances?

akkymak

Nov 2, 2018
Finally got reply and it jst broke my heart.
Visa refused.

Refusal reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Taking into account the information and documents you have provided, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period
authorized for stay

Bizzy1628

Aug 18, 2019
Do anyone knows if it's possible to get a student visa after your school already resumed? I have applied since June 20 and my school already resumed September 4,till now no response from the embassy

Reactions: Richgh and afrotimy

Dalerbhullar30

Sep 4, 2019
Finally got reply and it jst broke my heart.
Visa refused.

Refusal reason
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• Taking into account the information and documents you have provided, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period
authorized for stay
What was first time refused reason ?

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Today at 12.45 A.M, CPC Ottawa has granted me Study permit. Thank u all for being with me in these times. Really appreciate your efforts, dedication and support throughout. Love u all and may God give u all the happiness of getting positive decision. All the best guys and yes really go for webforms. Yesterday I received reply from them regarding my file and today here it is. So try to send a webworm for ur query this really move them to process ur application. What I felt? I may be wrong. But as we say in India, " Marta kya nhi karta".

My profile 10 years education gap, self employed, did my Masters back in 2009 going for PG in Supply chain management in Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia. I believe positive thing was my SOP. I made it very strong to prove that I am legitimate student and I will come back to join my business and family.

SDS online application
Applied on 31 st July 2019
Biometric done on 3 Rd August 2019
Medical update on 21 St August 2019
And all other updates today.
CPC Ottawa

Thanks so much for replying all my queries throughout this whole process.
Congrats

akkymak

Nov 2, 2018
What was first time refused reason ?
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Tima28

Sep 6, 2019
Hi am new here. And i have been reading some of the previous messages. Am from The Gambia, West Africa and i applied for a student visa (paper based) on July 29th but since then i have not heard from the embassy in Senegal. My school started on 4th September. Is it possible to get a visa after school start date even thou registration of courses close on 17th September???
Will be glad if you reply
Thanks.

Hmk17

Aug 28, 2019
Hello. Anyone still waiting for result after biometric correspondence letter?
Please share your timeline.

Regular Online
Aug 1 - application submission
Aug 5 - medical passed + biometric completed
Aug 19 - police clearance request
Sept 2 - biometric correspondence letter

Still waiting...

Those who got their final decision, can you please share your timeline as well?
Yes i applied on 6th July sds online, got my correspondence letter on 6th August. Been waiting since then.