+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

SDSstudent

Aug 26, 2019
Hello guys, I need help!!! I reapplied for study permit (SDS online) om August 14th, biometric passed on August 15th, medical passed on August 25th, and nothing else until this day. So I decide to defer my September intake even though the university allowed me to attend on September 18th. The reason is my classes involve with lab sessions and the professors said that I can only skip one lab session. And here is the question: assume that I defer it and I receive the ppr after that (from September 18th to October 30th), should I flight to Canada ASAP or ask for another LOA and come to Canada around November or December 2019? Thank you for your time guys.

Sep 1, 2019
Hey there, Sure you have got your decision, but for passport submission you must have a copy of passport submission request which will be delivered to you at you GC portal. The e-mail says that if you dont get any updates after 14th then you have to raise a webform regarding it, then they will provide further information, then if you get the passport request letter, then print it out and submit it to your VFS. Theres where the whole process in your case will be done. But be sure you have your letter before submission.
Did u get the visa ??? From when does your college start ??

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I don’t know what to do !! I have sent 3 to 4 web forms !! I have been calling the cic people every week ! What are u planning to do ?? When are u expecting a reply ??
I also have no idea when e-mail will be delivered, lastly nothing could be done except to blindly wait and watch CPC Edmonton.

PS: hope I could crush their legs.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Do u the reason behind this ?? SDS visa usually comes within 20 days
Yes in the matter of fact SDS usually gets their visa in 4 weeks, but this has taken a lot more than that, as my file is in CPC Edmonton, I cant get in touch with them as they have no public contact details.

Sep 1, 2019
Yes in the matter of fact SDS usually gets their visa in 4 weeks, but this has taken a lot more than that, as my file is in CPC Edmonton, I cant get in touch with them as they have no public contact details.
Same ! Even my file is in Edmonton CPC ! When will we get it ?? Should we have to wait till Tuesday ?? We won’t get the visa during weekends right ??