+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello. Anyone still waiting for result after biometric correspondence letter?
Please share your timeline.

Regular Online
Aug 1 - application submission
Aug 5 - medical passed + biometric completed
Aug 19 - police clearance request
Sept 2 - biometric correspondence letter

Still waiting...

Those who got their final decision, can you please share your timeline as well?
1august ...still waiting

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi am new here. And i have been reading some of the previous messages. Am from The Gambia, West Africa and i applied for a student visa (paper based) on July 29th but since then i have not heard from the embassy in Senegal. My school started on 4th September. Is it possible to get a visa after school start date even thou registration of courses close on 17th September???
Will be glad if you reply
Thanks.
Hi there, yes visa is possible after the start date, we all are waiting, before the deadline of registration contact your college to give you a little more extension on start dates or give an extension on next intake, but don't miss your admission.

Tima28

Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply Huzaifakhan
Infact i just got an email from my admission officer at the university i applied to saying she is willing to extend my application to the next intake, if i agree to it.

I was just wondering whether it wont affect my current visa application which is still under process.

Sachsamar

Sep 5, 2019
Plz help anyone....I have uploaded medical upfront for Canada study visa which was done in June for New Zealand. But today I received a email from Canada immigration for medical....what it's mean...did I need to do medical again

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thanks for the reply Huzaifakhan
Infact i just got an email from my admission officer at the university i applied to saying she is willing to extend my application to the next intake, if i agree to it.

I was just wondering whether it wont affect my current visa application which is still under process.
Hi there, I don't know what are the rules for west Africa, but i recommend you to comply with an agent to sort out your matter. If you have September visa and reaching canada in January you could be having a huge interrogation on canadian airport. So plz do check whats your country's matter in this.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Plz help anyone....I have uploaded medical upfront for Canada study visa which was done in June for New Zealand. But today I received a email from Canada immigration for medical....what it's mean...did I need to do medical again
Share here whats in your e-mail.

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I didn't get any confirmation that my file is approved and Directly receives original passport request....is it positive?? Any answer will be appreciated!!!!

wwesms9

Aug 24, 2019
Brother canadian medical is different as compared to new zealand medical.
Due to that u need to give your medical again according to the Canada requirement.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I didn't get any confirmation that my file is approved and Directly receives original passport request....is it positive?? Any answer will be appreciated!!!!
Hi there, waiting is frustrating and getting this type of confirmation is shocking, congratulations on your approval, you have got your passport request directly, print it out and rush to your VFS.

Sep 1, 2019
Hi there, waiting is frustrating and getting this type of confirmation is shocking, congratulations on your approval, you have got your passport request directly, print it out and rush to your VFS.
I got a mail . This means I will get the visa before 14th ???

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on August 15, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by September 14, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Sep 6, 2019
I am international student i arrived in canada for studying in conestoga college but i want to change my college for some reasons. So now i do not get offer letter of other institute for September intake because i am late now but i have chance tu refund my fees . So can i get the other college in January intake without any problem. Please give me some solutions now i am confused please help me.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I got a mail . This means I will get the visa before 14th ???

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on August 15, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by September 14, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.
Hey there, Sure you have got your decision, but for passport submission you must have a copy of passport submission request which will be delivered to you at you GC portal. The e-mail says that if you dont get any updates after 14th then you have to raise a webform regarding it, then they will provide further information, then if you get the passport request letter, then print it out and submit it to your VFS. Theres where the whole process in your case will be done. But be sure you have your letter before submission.