+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Guys,

yesterday I posted that I got biometric corresponding letter before I get a medical call, and some person say it mean a rejection !!

Today I got a passport request letter for me and my family, and it mention that the pasport should have a valid duration for expected length of stay in canada?

what does it means, does it means my application get approved, and if yes whey they didn't send me a medical call?

Please reply as I am so worried.
Thank you,
Salah
Yes

muse114

Jul 6, 2019
SA Muse,

Thanks man for update, but I recall that I checked the country list requires medical before, and Qatar was in this list, maybe I am wrong.

anyway thanks for your reply, BTW Did you got your study permit or not yet?
I am also in the waiting list bro. "الخير في التأخير" inshaAllah

Reactions: salahgamal

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
By day after tomorrow it s saturday sunday ..again 2 days wait ....its very hard to wait.
hi there, non-working days dosnt mean you have to wait till monday, You know your application is updated but it takes upto 5 days to reflect it in your account, We had a lot of case in which students get their passport request on sunday night. We have more 2 days to wait, Hope we all get a positive decision.

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
hi there, non-working days dosnt mean you have to wait till monday, You know your application is updated but it takes upto 5 days to reflect it in your account, We had a lot of case in which students get their passport request on sunday night. We have more 2 days to wait, Hope we all get a positive decision.
Hoping for positive result for everyone in this conversation ...