+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

muse114

Jul 6, 2019
Guys anyone knows if this happen that I get a passport request without doing a medical exam. Even if I stayed in a country that requires to do a medical for study permit?

Thank you,
Salah
Abu salah, some middle Eastern countries are not required to provide medical check up and Qatar is one of them. Therefore, you do not to worry about that. Just submit your passport and it be done inshaAllah

Reactions: salahgamal

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Abu salah, some middle Eastern countries are not required to provide medical check up and Qatar is one of them. Therefore, you do not to worry about that. Just submit your passport and it be done inshaAllah
SA Muse,

Thanks man for update, but I recall that I checked the country list requires medical before, and Qatar was in this list, maybe I am wrong.

anyway thanks for your reply, BTW Did you got your study permit or not yet?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
A quick question..

I received a Medical Test Call.
I did my medical on August 24.
Clinical Diagnostic Center emailed me yesterday that the reports are uploaded on the eMedical site for Canada and gave me a copy of my report via email as well.

Then, I got a ghost update: Application/Profile Updated.
But when I went inside, nothing was update and Medical request was still present like before.

How long would it take for them to make a decision after the upload is done and considering everything is OKAY with the medical results?
My college starts on the 3rd!!!

This is cutting too close.
Hi there, Check closely on the checkpoints, if there is an update or not.

Simranbrar147

Jul 21, 2019
Yesterday i send a message to college about starting date of classes (3 sept) and they said that group has been postponed to 23 sept and their official site also shows the changes in start dates of my accounting course. it means
Now i dont need to extend my classes for some days and i have more time to get final decision??
Which college?