+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
y
Guys,

yesterday I posted that I got biometric corresponding letter before I get a medical call, and some person say it mean a rejection !!

Today I got a passport request letter for me and my family, and it mention that the pasport should have a valid duration for expected length of stay in canada?

what does it means, does it means my application get approved, and if yes whey they didn't send me a medical call?

Please reply as I am so worried.
Thank you,
Salah
ou do not need to worry your application is approved and it mentions that you can be granted visa for till the expiry date of your passport not more than that ...

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Guys,

yesterday I posted that I got biometric corresponding letter before I get a medical call, and some person say it mean a rejection !!

Today I got a passport request letter for me and my family, and it mention that the pasport should have a valid duration for expected length of stay in canada?

what does it means, does it means my application get approved, and if yes whey they didn't send me a medical call?

Thank you,
Salah
where did you apply from?
india? state?
study permit?

Allan Mascarenhas

Aug 24, 2019
Yesterday i send a message to college about starting date of classes (3 sept) and they said that group has been postponed to 23 sept and their official site also shows the changes in start dates of my accounting course. it means
Now i dont need to extend my classes for some days and i have more time to get final decision??
Which College?

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
But why I didn't get a medical exam request?

I applied from Qatar, and I am and Egyptian, and I applied for study permit for my PhD study in Uottawa
Guys anyone knows if this happen that I get a passport request without doing a medical exam. Even if I stayed in a country that requires to do a medical for study permit?

Thank you,
Salah

VRC

Aug 21, 2019
Is anyone able to log into gckey?
Am trying since morning, however no luck.
God bless..... God speed
Regards,
Vashisht Chellani (VC)

VRC

Aug 21, 2019
Guys,

Thank you,
Salah
Congratulations brother.....

Reactions: salahgamal