+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

mailtoaman

Apr 6, 2018
I wrote a mail to my university explaining the current situation but they have clearly mentioned in their LOA that if u don't attend classes on September 3 Rd, ur admission will get deferred to January 2020. As they don't have any policy for extension and seriously I m fed up of this checking GC key 10 times in a day, till the time I go to sleep. So I wrote to them about confirming this. It gives me a sense of relief that now I have plenty of time for the decision.
Which university you applied for ?

doodlegoogle

Aug 2, 2019
A quick question..

I received a Medical Test Call.
I did my medical on August 24.
Clinical Diagnostic Center emailed me yesterday that the reports are uploaded on the eMedical site for Canada and gave me a copy of my report via email as well.

Then, I got a ghost update: Application/Profile Updated.
But when I went inside, nothing was update and Medical request was still present like before.

How long would it take for them to make a decision after the upload is done and considering everything is OKAY with the medical results?
My college starts on the 3rd!!!

This is cutting too close.

k prabh

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Yesterday i send a message to college about starting date of classes (3 sept) and they said that group has been postponed to 23 sept and their official site also shows the changes in start dates of my accounting course. it means
Now i dont need to extend my classes for some days and i have more time to get final decision??

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Guys,

yesterday I posted that I got biometric corresponding letter before I get a medical call, and some person say it mean a rejection !!

Today I got a passport request letter for me and my family, and it mention that the pasport should have a valid duration for expected length of stay in canada?

what does it means, does it means my application get approved, and if yes whey they didn't send me a medical call?

Please reply as I am so worried.
Thank you,
Salah