Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Yeyyy !!! I just got rejection today

The only reason was because i couldn't convince the officer that I'd leave

So I've hired a lawyer now

Re applying

Until then, just party guyz, no panic, only party

Rejection is way more motivating than approval, it's going to make my novel far more interesting

Let's go to party yeyy !!!
I also need iccrc approved lawyer. Plz share if u hv a good one.

karinafrey

Aug 19, 2019
Yeyyy !!! I just got rejection today

The only reason was because i couldn't convince the officer that I'd leave

So I've hired a lawyer now

Re applying

Until then, just party guyz, no panic, only party

Rejection is way more motivating than approval, it's going to make my novel far more interesting

Let's go to party yeyy !!!
:confused:o_O:D

Reactions: hakkim_canada

sahil1997

Aug 17, 2019
i just called ircc and they said my file is not being processed in canada and its currently in india how am i supposed to let them know that its way past processing times

Ahmad9117

Aug 23, 2019
Hello
I applied for my study permit on 1st july from Karachi and I just got refusal letter after almost 2 months.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Embassy of Canada in the United Arab Emirates

www.cic.gc.ca

I even went to gerrys office to ask more about it but they said that they dont understand why it got rejected.
I showed a bank statement of around 47 lakhs.
I am also in a good university (uoit- bachelor's in information and technology) i just finished my alevels with decent grades.

I dont understand how travel history is related to study permit. As a student i go everywhere my parents go.

Now i am thinking to reapplying. For January intake
Can you help that where the mistake could be.
One more thing should i request my gcms notes.

I will be waiting the response. Please help me

I applied on 1st july and got my biometric confirmation a week ago. Is it normal to get the confirmation this late as some of my friends got it in 2-3 days