+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
hi there, if eligibility review is not started yet, then its unsure how much time it will take to process, sometimes there is no update regarding the portal it may have started but not have displayed yet, any decision is made after the biometric correspondence letter received by you.
Hey are you sure if eligibility has not started then it will take time? And do you know how can i contact them

Hello12_3

Aug 22, 2019
Hi,
I’m waiting for my study permit for September 2019 batch as well but I’ve not yet received my visa approval
My timeline is:
Application done: 10th July
Biometrics done: 15th July
Medical approved: 29th July
Biometric corresponding letter: 7th August
Till now all it shows that my background check, eligibility and final decision all are under process.
Plus my college starts on 3rd September, so I’m super annoyed and scared

Reactions: Msbrar

Rohit Abby Elias

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hey are you sure if eligibility has not started then it will take time? And do you know how can i contact them
+1 613 944 4000 I called this number as you can't contact the IRCC directly (+1–888–242–2100). They can give some information on where in Canada your application is and some status info, but not processing time or adding of note of urgency. They told me that they recieved my biometrics (even though my application portal states they haven't which means the portal does not get updated).

Jovan Singh

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
+1 613 944 4000 I called this number as you can't contact the IRCC directly (+1–888–242–2100). They can give some information on where in Canada your application is and some status info, but not processing time or adding of note of urgency. They told me that they recieved my biometrics (even though my application portal states they haven't which means the portal does not get updated).
What did they told about your status of application??

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
My Sister in law who already had visitor visa to Canada. She had 8 years of GAP n still got it. No Consultants involved as they all said no she won't get the visa.

Applied on July 30th
Medical updated Aug 20
Passport Request Today, few hours ago.

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
My Sister in law who already had visitor visa to Canada. She had 8 years of GAP n still got it. No Consultants involved as they all said no she won't get the visa.

Applied on July 30th
Medical updated Aug 20
Passport Request Today, few hours ago.
Hey congrats , she applied under sds or general? And biometrics on which date?

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hey congrats , she applied under sds or general?
General as she didn't even had the IELTS at the time of application and was going to do ELIP before starting Masters.

Bio metrics was done at the time of visitor visa earlier this year and they are valid for 10 years.

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
General as she didn't even had the IELTS at the time of application and was going to do ELIP before starting Masters.
Oh so she is actually going for pathway program na? My friend and i applied on same date , he applied under general because of very low ielts score , but he got admmision in university , but first he has to go for esli course of university . So my question is will there be problem in visa because of low ielts , so his application will be processed normally because of pathway program?

taurus25

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Oh so she is actually going for pathway program na? My friend and i applied on same date , he applied under general because of very low ielts score , but he got admmision in university , but first he has to go for esli course of university . So my question is will there be problem in visa because of low ielts , so his application will be processed normally because of pathway program?
She got the passport request which means her visa is approved.In her online account it clearly says your application is approved.

I have done similar course 8 year ago and it was same process. I had 6.5 and needed 7 in 2011 got the visa, did the course and no issues.

its called English Language improvement program.