Students for September 2019 intake

sahil1997

Aug 17, 2019
hello,
I applied on 27th july
confirmation and biometrics updated on 30th july
passed medical 13th august
when can i expect my ppr
and my university says it is mandatory to attend the student orientation that is on 29th august
i dont think i can make it on time and also how many days does it take forthe visa to get stamped.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hello,
I applied on 27th july
confirmation and biometrics updated on 30th july
passed medical 13th august
when can i expect my ppr
and my university says it is mandatory to attend the student orientation that is on 29th august
i dont think i can make it on time and also how many days does it take forthe visa to get stamped.
hi there, never loose hope its likely to get a decision within this week, if not contact your university about an extension, they will provide you 10-15 days extension on your start date if they have this facility

Thousif

Jun 27, 2019
hi there thousif, we all are waiting on the same step, there are lots of students who are just like us, have you got your biometrics completed on the portal..? if yes then you should be getting an update regarding your application within a week. Hope you get your decision as soon as possible.
Thanks brother. Hope everyone receive

Reactions: huzaifakhan

sahil1997

Aug 17, 2019
hi there, never loose hope its likely to get a decision within this week, if not contact your university about an extension, they will provide you 10-15 days extension on your start date if they have this facility
i mailed the college but they havent responded yet

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I contacted IRCC canada and they said they've put note on my file which is being processed in Edmonton office.
good for you i have recived rather a different e-mail from them :

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your enquiry refers to a case being processed at the CPC Edmonton. We do not have carriage of this file in our office.

Please contact the above mentioned office directly. The contact information is available on our website. Please indicate urgent in the subject line if the enquiry is urgent.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Migration | Unité du Service à la clientele, migration

Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru | Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
my bio was on 5th august but still not updated...i submit my file on 1st august . anybody here who is same timeline as i have submit my file on 1st august..