+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

shrutiY

Jul 10, 2016
Hi I applied for study permit for September intake there is no response yet from cic and college starts from 3rd September
My timelines : Submitted online application on July 19th
Biometircs : July 30.
Applied from New York, called CIC agent, they say me to wait as the application is under process.

Totally stressed out as college starts on 3rd sep and no response from them, anyone here with same situation ?

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi I applied for study permit for September intake there is no response yet from cic and college starts from 3rd September
My timelines : Submitted online application on July 19th
Biometircs : July 30.
Applied from New York, called CIC agent, they say me to wait as the application is under process.

Totally stressed out as college starts on 3rd sep and no response from them, anyone here with same situation ?
hi there, same thing is happening here with me, totally stressed out.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hi gurleen
we shared the same timeline can you please tel at what time you got your ppr ?
where did you apply from?
and did you also receive student acknowledgement letter today morning?
If you share the same timeline then i am sure you will get your decision within this night or tomorrow.

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
My timeline is almost same aa everyone who are getting visa today .
Applied on 31 july 2019
Biometric given and updated on 1 aug 2019
Medical update 15 aug 2019
After that i got no update . I applied online via sds , when can i expect my decision . And my review of eligiblity still has not started

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
My timeline is almost same aa everyone who are getting visa today .
Applied on 31 july 2019
Biometric given and updated on 1 aug 2019
Medical update 15 aug 2019
After that i got no update . I applied online via sds , when can i expect my decision . And my review of eligiblity still has not started
hi there, if eligibility review is not started yet, then its unsure how much time it will take to process, sometimes there is no update regarding the portal it may have started but not have displayed yet, any decision is made after the biometric correspondence letter received by you.