Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Applied on 30th
My biometrics was on 1st August - updated same day,
Medical passed on 15th August
No updates after that. Waiting
hi there thousif, we all are waiting on the same step, there are lots of students who are just like us, have you got your biometrics completed on the portal..? if yes then you should be getting an update regarding your application within a week. Hope you get your decision as soon as possible.

Reactions: Thousif

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Not my agent.
Actually i contacted IRCC canada and the agent to whom i talked told me that he had put note on my application
wow theres something new i hear from you. can you please tell me how can we contact IRCC agent. although my file carriage is with CPC edmonton, Alberta. and it is not open for public. can you please tell me that in which embassy your file is with. it will be very helpful to me.

Kaur@g

Feb 2, 2019
wow theres something new i hear from you. can you please tell me how can we contact IRCC agent. although my file carriage is with CPC edmonton, Alberta. and it is not open for public. can you please tell me that in which embassy your file is with. it will be very helpful to me.
Actually i also get to know today that mine file is also in CPC Edmonton.

sahil1997

Aug 17, 2019
hello,
I applied on 27th july
confirmation and biometrics updated on 30th july
passed medical 13th august
when can i expect my ppr
and my university says it is mandatory to attend the student orientation that is on 29th august
i dont think i can make it on time and also how many days does it take forthe visa to get stamped.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hello,
I applied on 27th july
confirmation and biometrics updated on 30th july
passed medical 13th august
when can i expect my ppr
and my university says it is mandatory to attend the student orientation that is on 29th august
i dont think i can make it on time and also how many days does it take forthe visa to get stamped.
hi there, never loose hope its likely to get a decision within this week, if not contact your university about an extension, they will provide you 10-15 days extension on your start date if they have this facility

Thousif

Jun 27, 2019
hi there thousif, we all are waiting on the same step, there are lots of students who are just like us, have you got your biometrics completed on the portal..? if yes then you should be getting an update regarding your application within a week. Hope you get your decision as soon as possible.
Thanks brother. Hope everyone receive

Reactions: huzaifakhan

sahil1997

Aug 17, 2019
hi there, never loose hope its likely to get a decision within this week, if not contact your university about an extension, they will provide you 10-15 days extension on your start date if they have this facility
i mailed the college but they havent responded yet